• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2010 trip 1st time using DDP question.

fireman17

"The funny thing about firemen is, night and day t
Hello all,
We are taking a June 2010 trip and it will be our first time using the DDP we've been to WDW seven times in the past and never used the DDP and decided to use it on this trip.
My question is, we know you have to buy the plan for the lenth of the stay but we are taking a few trips off site and may not use it on those days now the days that we don't use it can you use the credits on another day?
Bottom line question is, am I able to roll the credits onto another day?

You get all the credits at once, and you have the entire trip to use them. You do not have to use a specific number of credits each day.

You guys are the best. Once again now I know why I love the Disboards and Disney World.
Thanks again.

Hello all,
We are taking a June 2010 trip and it will be our first time using the DDP we've been to WDW seven times in the past and never used the DDP and decided to use it on this trip.
My question is, we know you have to buy the plan for the lenth of the stay but we are taking a few trips off site and may not use it on those days now the days that we don't use it can you use the credits on another day?
Bottom line question is, am I able to roll the credits onto another day?

yes and no.

First, your DDP package is the number of nights of your stay. Let say, if you are planning to begin your package on a Sunday with a departure on the following Saturday, your DDP will be a 6 nights/7 days trip and you'll have 6 nights of DDP credits to use until midnight of that Saturday.
But if you are planning to stay longer but with days offsite, you may choose to add a room-only reservation at the end of your DDP package.

Just keep in mind that the DDP credits will be depleted at the midnight hour of your "supposed" package check-out date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter