• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2010 deals

Are they done announcing deals yet? My TA is going to be sick of me.

Originally booked with no discount. Then I got the 20% off pin.

Then the QNY was announced last week.

Now the $300 gift cards.

I am thinking of dropping the quick service plan and taking the $300 gift cards and using them for the food.

YIKES!!

Bill

My TA is a saint after dealing with me lol i've made so many date and hotel changes, she's getting a nice gift from me after this :rotfl:

I was thinking along those lines also. I since I don't personally know my TA do you have any ideas what might be a nice gift? My TA is a female and is also so patient with me. I have changed every time another code or deal is released.

Not usually high maintenance but every dollar I can save I'm there.

Bill

Great info, guys! We will be in WDW June 21st-30th with some time in Sea World. We want to be able to hit WDW any day, so are torn between 10 day PH + and annual pass. May go back later this year, AP would help that cause :banana: PH is a must, but also trying to decide whether or not to get waterparks. Son wants to swim with sharks at Typhoon Lagoon.
Booked POP and got 25%. Is that the best deal for now? If we get AP, are there better deals?
Also have GAD vouchers.
YIKES! Thanks for advice.

My TA has been great!! Except e keeps getting upset with me because I keep finding out about the deals on here first!!!! He told me he wants to be the one to surprise me with the savings!! I told him I would try not to ruin it if any more deals come out!! But that is so hard, since things get put on here so quickly and I'm addicted to checking:lmao: I'm trying not to ruin his fun!!!!

I'm waiting on the AP discount extension. I just need Disney to extend it for one more day. Is that too much to ask????:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter