June 2010 Code Watch

vhartwell

Mouseketeer
Anyone want to join me watching for June 2010 codes??? We are going June 10-17th and staying at the Wilderness Lodge!!!

:hourglass:simba:

Count us in! We're hoping for our longest trip to date and Abbys first summer trip. Our goal is 10 nights, probably at POP. A good discount would be a big plus!

Please pardon my ignorance but what is a "code watch". I'm headed there June 1-6. First time back since 1988. Native Floridian-go figure! Just joined and my first post too.

No such thing as a dumb question (unless you are in my classroom and I have repeated myself about 5 times and you ask "what are we supposed to do???")

Code Watch - Disney Pin Code....Disney deal where you get money off your stay at dining! Could be free dining.. B4g3 etc...just watching for discounts!!!!

Does anyone remember what the Annual Passholder Rate was for the Poly or BC this past June time period???

Joining up. Hoping to go Late June-Early July. Waitin' on codes, discounts, money from heaven, you name it!

We are trying to get 3 kids to agree to a Disney Trip in June instead of Christmas presents this year since they already have everything and dont appreicate gifts anymore! Here is to a deal the first or 2nd week! :cheer2:

I'm hoping for a June code so I can go back to WDW with my mom and to celebrate me graduating from college!!

Hoping for a code for June 5 - 12th! There are 9 of us going and I could use all the discounts possible. :rotfl2:

Wondering about the annual pass rates too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter