June 2009 Poll - which week are you going?

Which week will you be @ WDW in June 2009? (vote for one pls)

• May 31 - June 7

• June 7 - 14

• June 14 - 21

• June 21 - 28

• June 28 - July 5

Results are only viewable after voting.
June 5th - 15th for us!! This will be our longest stay so far and dh's first time. I can't wait!!!:yay::banana::woohoo:

We are going the first week in June because that is the bounceback deal that was available when we went in March...hey 40% off is a great thing! I will change my dates and go in the summer for 40% off!

Going June 13th -16th for DD's 4th birthday. Staying at the CR MK view and we can't wait. I think it's only 52 days until we leave for the greatest trip we have taken there. We have so much set up for our DD and it's all so magical. I can't wait to see her face.princess:

We are going June 2 through June 10. Staying at AKL.:cool1: Hurry June, hurry!:goodvibes

Anyone else going to be at AKL the first week of June?

ME:woohoo: DH:yay: DGSpirate:

2000:Poly 2001:CR 2002:Poly 2003:Poly 2004:CR 2005:Pop 2006:CBR
2006:Pop 2007:Pop 2007:CSR 2008:Poly 2008:Pop 2009:AKL

We are going from June 28th - July 5th we are from Jackson Michigan.
We are taking our 2 grand daughters ages 9 & 7 their first time.:thumbsup2
We are staying at the CBR. Anyone from Michigan going then?

We are going to be down June 16-24 from southern Indiana. One night at Pop Century then 7 nights at the Polynesian!

We are going to be down June 16-24 from southern Indiana. One night at Pop Century then 7 nights at the Polynesian!

We will be in WDW then too, but we leave for another vacation on the 23rd to Chicago. We're staying at All star music. We're from Nebraska!

Have a great trip and enoy the Poly. That is my dream place to stay!

We are going mid week. Staying nearly 2 weeks. June 20th -July 1st.
Staying at CBR.
Anyone else staying at that resort at the same time?
Why did you pick CBR?

We can officially say we're going on vacation "next month"!

June 11th for us at the Boardwalk.

Hhhhmmmmm, looks like the wk I'm going is the busiest in June :confused3 Not a good thing when you have a VERY impatient DH! Thought I was beating most of the school crowds, but guess not :sad1: Oh well, I know the kids and I will still have fun b/c we're @ WDW.

I was excited when I saw the break up of dates - I will be there from the 16th-28th. I was happy to see that I cover two spots on the poll !!

We might see you. We will be at Poly from the 13th-20. Then, AKL from the 20th - 23rd. I hope June hurries up and gets here.

Hey fellow Texan, just wanted to say Hi from Spring. We will be there the week of June 7-14. School lets out on Friday and we are flying on Sunday. Wilderness Lodge, can't beat the deal we got with the 4/3. Saved about a $1,000. I can't wait. ! ! !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter