• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2009 Poll - where are you staying?

Which resort will you be at for your June 2009 trip?

• Pop Century

• All Stars

• Caribbean Beach

• Coronado Springs

• Port Orleans FQ/Riverside

• Fort Wilderness Cabins

• Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge

• Old Key West or Saratoga Springs

• Boardwalk Inn

• Yacht and Beach Club

• Contemporary

• Polynesian or Grand Floridian

Results are only viewable after voting.

We'll be at the cabins (first time for us) from June 20-June 30....Can't wait!!!

We'll be at the WL June 18th-23rd. We just have to get track and softball out of the way, then we can get geared up for the World!!!:banana:

Maybe we'll bump into each other. This is my first stay at WL, and I can't wait.

We have to get through the end of the school year. 2 teachers here, and this is the most hectic time.

Wow - lots of us going in June! To all that are staying @ WL.....enjoy, it ROCKS :thumbsup2 I'm starting to freak out now that I won't have everything ready for our trip in 4 wks :scared1: We have tball, 4 wks of school left, all the end of school yr stuff, not to mention I work FT, son's bday and party, and my DH broke his toe and is in a walking cast. And to top it all off, am 2nd guessing my resort decision (again!) b/c of the latest reviews I read about the poor mousekeeping @ BC. I hope I did the right thing.....

Oh well, we'll be w/Mickey and a whole bunch of DISers, so what could go wrong - right?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter