• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2009 Meetups

Jess4Disney

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone =)

Me and DBF (both 25) will be at WDW from June 2-9. We are staying at the Yacht Club. We went to WDW last April for the first time, and loved it! With the advice here and TGM, we're already self proclaimed Disney experts.:snooty: LOL. While it's fun with just the two of us, I say the more the merrier. Anyone interested in meeting up for some ADRs, Park days, Tours, "Drinking around the World" etc? :cheer2:

Hey I will be at the Beach Club with my daughter from June 1-8. I know I will need some adult conversations and would be happy to grab a drink by the pool or Epcot. I was also planning on using the childcare one night and heading over to Jellyrolls that Saturday. Would be more fun to go with some people than by myself. I have met some great people on these boards but I think most of the people I know will either be going right before or right after I am there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter