June 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

if you have a June 2nd ressie for Whispering Canyon Cafe you'd like to give up let me know! I need a table for 4. Dinner service. I've called everyday but no luck. My DS really wants to eat there!:flower3:

Does anyone have Chef Mickey's they would like to give up for the first week of June? This reservation has been impossible to get and we are staying at the Contemporary!

Thanks,

Heather

The official thread was closed so not sure where to put this....

I have just advised via email for my co-ordinator to cancel Tusker House Tues 2nd June at 1:05pm, with reserved seating for Nemo, and Akershus on Fri 5th June at 1:35pm, if anyone wants to grab it. Both for a party of six!

I presume the cancellation will go through sometime today!

Just had to change trip today - had Le Cellier and Chef Mickey's for next week. Does anybody have anything for June 21-25 for 5? Here's to hoping!!:thumbsup2

I just cancelled a reservation for June 7th, 7:00pm, for 3 people at the Restaurant Marakeesh (Morocco). I hope this can help someone! :goodvibes

I am on the phone right now with Dining. CRT has an opening for 5 people for 6/12 at 9:45 PM. They also have an opening for 5 people on 6/14 at 9:40 PM. It's a bit too late for my family, but maybe someone can snag it?

Don't give up on Le Cellier! I thought it was impossible too (we arrive next week) but just got lucky with availability.

About 20 minutes ago I canceled a reservation on June 2 at Kona at 6:40pm (2 adults/2 children) and a 7pm reservation at Ohana on June 4th(still second guessing that one).

Good Luck!

I agree! Our last two trips, we didn't get Le Cellier reservations at first. After calling weekly, we managed to score dinner ressies both times! Don't give up! :goodvibes

Sorry! Just got to a computer. A couple hours ago I cancelled Rose & Crown for 6/26 at 7:25, party of 2. Hope a DISer can still snag it!

I am looking for a dinner ressie at either 1900 Park Fare, Ohana and/or CRT on 6/23 or 6/26. This is my first time visiting WDW, and we didn't realize how difficult it is to get ADRs. I have been trying 3X every day since the middle of March. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!:lovestruc

Just to update.... my coordinator won't be at work until Monday so the ADRs should be available sometime on that day. Sorry!

We have a reservation at Crystal Palace on 6/15 at 10:25 for 4 people.
We would like to trade it for another Character meal for 4 or 6 people at Chef Mickey, Cape May, Garden Grill, O'hana, or 1900 Park Fare (breakfast) on
6/15.

Thanks!

If anyone will be canceling a lunch reservation at Le Cellier on June 22 or 23, can you PM me? I have been trying for a couple of months and nothing is available :sad1:

Yay! We finally got reservations for a Chef Mickey's breakfast on of June 4th! I'm going to cancel a 10:30am reservation for 4 for Akershus on the 4th. Thought I'll cancel on Tuesday, but thought I'd post the info here first to see if anyone wants it. If so, send me a PM.

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I just cancelled dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table for a party of 8 on June 29th at 4:10pm. I was able to get Akershus for a later dinner time that day and thus also able to fit in our morning at Downtown Disney without feeling rushed - and so I booked Wolfgang Puck Cafe, which I'm super excited about.

Hope this cancellation can help someone!!!

I know it's a long shot...but....

we have a 6:05 ADR for Artist Point on 6/25. We want to go more casual and want a ADR on 6/25 (around same time) at WCC.

Just cancelled 50's Prime Time for June 3, 3:50 pm, party of 5. Not an ideal time, but maybe someone can use it.

We've booked a Fantasmic Dining package for 4:10pm at the Brown Derby on Tuesday, June 2 which we are going to be canceling.

We would LOVE to trade or find a Fantasmic Dining opening at HOLLYWOOD & VINE at any time and on any day between Wednesday, May 27 - Friday, June 5 instead!

PM me if you want to trade or even if you just need the Brown Derby ressie and we can arrange it!

Thanks. :)

Spirit of Aloha

We have 4 seats (Cat. 3) for June 27 @ 8pm. We really would like to switch to June 25. Anyone want to switch or cancelling their June 25 ressie? Thanks!

Looking to book Fantasmic Dinner package on July 2nd at either Mama Melrose or Hollywood and Vine. My little one is turning 6 and wants to see Fantasmic this year. I have been calling everyday to get the package but now luck.

If anybody is going to cancel let me know. Thanks :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter