June 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

I am looking for a Chef Mickey's breakfast for 6/15 anytime. I am willing to trade a Chef Mickey's dinner for 6/19 at 5:05pm. We are a party of 4.

Don't jump to too many conclusions. While I am sure there are people who are looking for a week's worth of ADRs, not everyone is. Personally, I'm only seeking out one ADR for the entire trip aside from out HDDR reservation.

I know I mentioned there being zero availability, but I should have clarified. After my last call for the CP ADR I'm looking for, the CM I spoke with commented that there seemed to be very little availability across all my dates for dining.

I've had trouble booking almost everyone of our ADR's which was one of the deciding factors in going with the QSDP. We couldn't even get our desired time/date at the Plaza. The earliest available was 7:45. And this was at 78 days out. The only ADR that we got easily was dinner at Chef Mickey's surprising enough. :confused3

Hello,

I am looking for a Fantasmic Dinner Package for 3 on June 2 or 4th. New to the board and any help or suggests on trading, cancel ect is appreciated. Have been trying since 90 day out window to book without luck. Thanks

I know this is not a disney rest. but does anyone have reservations for T-Rex in downtown disney for June 19th looking fro 6 or 7:00 pm. Also looking for adr for CRT for any time during june 20-26 for breakfast for party of two. thanks

Akershus- June 10th- Breakfast- the later the better! Just before lunch would be PERFECT!
I am willing to take a ressie for 2 or 4!!

I have a 3:20 lunch reserved right now for 4 if you would like to trade!

Thanks for looking!:cutie:

Hello,

I am looking for a Fantasmic Dinner Package for 3 on June 2 or 4th. New to the board and any help or suggests on trading, cancel ect is appreciated. Have been trying since 90 day out window to book without luck. Thanks

I posted one page back that I have a H&V FDP on 6/4 @ 3:30 that I will be cancelling soon. It's for 4 people so you'll be ok with the 3.

Let me know if you're interested.

Hi all, I am struggling with an ADR, little miss raz princess: really really would love breakfast with the princesses, I have tried and tried but had no luck. If any of you have an AKERSHUS breakfast ADR for 3 or 4 that you no longer require we would be tremendously grateful. Unfortunately we have nothing to trade, sorry.

1st to 19th June

thank you in advance.

Raz :goodvibes

Sorry forgot to add that we would love to secure a CRT ressie during this time if by some miracle someone has a ressie they no longer need! thank you :goodvibes

our Prime time for june 12, changed it to cape may, as we are staying at the boardwalk and didn't want to waste a ticket, we are not checking in until after 5. they had plenty of "resort dinning" even Ohana.. which we have already booked..

Anyone want to swap ressie's.....I have 1900 Park Fare on 6/3 at 4:50 for 5, I need a later ADR around 5:30 or 6 would be great!

Quick question.... I am traveling in August, and *may* have a ressie to cancel... if I wanted to give it to someone, how do I do that? I am sure there is an August tread like this one... Thanks for any info!

our Prime time for june 12, changed it to cape may, as we are staying at the boardwalk and didn't want to waste a ticket, we are not checking in until after 5. they had plenty of "resort dinning" even Ohana.. which we have already booked..

I am not really clear as to what you are saying here. Are you saying that on June 12th there is plenty of availability in restaurants at resorts? If so, that is interesting, because I have not been able to get in at Ohana's on that night. We are a party of 8, so that may be the problem, but I always say we are happy to split up.

Hey everybody, I have a Chef Mickey's breakfast for 10:30 on June 15th for 8 people. I was wondering if anybody wanted to trade their breakfast at Tusker House for the same day and the same amount of people. thanks.:goodvibes

Anyone want to trade Ohana's breakfast on 6/16 at 7:30 (2 adults, 1 child) for Ohana's Breakfast on 6/18?

I will be cancelling an 11:15 am lunch at Sci Fi on June 16 for 2, and then a 9:55 am breakfast at Ohana on June 17 for 2.

I tried to call earlier but their reservation system was down.

We just booked our trip and would take any meal - princess, Mickey, Pooh.
Let me know if anyone is cancelling !? 4 of us...

Hi I am looking for a reservation at either Sci Fi or 50's Diner for June 16th (3 adults one child) for around 4:30 ish

Thanks,
Cheri

I'm searching for a Garden Grill reservation for 5 or 6 on 6/18 or 6/19. I have a Crystal Palace reservation for 5 on 6/19 at 1:20pm to trade.
Thanks!

Hello! I'm looking for F! package Mama Melrose for 4 on either May 31st or June 4th. Please let me know if you plan to cancel. I do have a CM breakfast to trade.

I am looking for anything dinnertime (2 adults, 3 kids) June 1st. I'm sorry I don't have anything to trade.....just a bunch of TS meals I can find adrs for:( We are looking for something not in the parks.

Also, we would love a lunch or dinner at Boma or WCC Tuesday the 2nd. I have a CP at 1:50 for five that day I could trade.

The lack of availability for most ADR's is scaring the heck out of me. :scared1: I have this feeling that June is going to be more packed then usual. Even at 90 days it was hard to get some ressies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter