June 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Just called and cancelled a 6:45 dinner for three at Mama Melrose's for June 14th.

I wondered if anyone has a Garden Grill reservation for 8 to trade for June 9th or June 11th. I have a Chef Mickey's for 8 people on June 9th:snooty: that I'm thinking about cancelling. Thanks.

Last minute trip coming in for 3 nights, June 5th 6th and 7th, we are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and would love to have dinner at the California Grill and see the fireworks.

Sheila:cheer2:

looking for cm or 1900 park fair for dinner for 5

also

garden grill dinner for 5 on june 10

Looking for an ADR for Teppan Edo party of 5 (4 adults 1 child) on June 4th. Right now we have an 8:30p time and would prefer something closer to 7ish.

We'll be there at the same time as you. We were hoping to get something a little earlier too!

Sorry, I cannot read thru this whole thread, but I have ADRs for 5 people to cancel for June 28-July 3. No character meals or breakfasts, but I have Le Cellier, Sci Fi, etc. I will look for the list and add it to this post later.

PM me for the reservation numbers. I WILL call to cancel them in about a week, just to release them for someone.

Looking for June 14th and 15th dinner for 4 Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Ohana's. Last minute trip I am helping to plan for my niece and her family.
Tx!

This is obviously a long shot, but we are looking for lunch at CRT for 8 any day June 11-16. Also looking for Dinner at CM or CP during those same dates.

Just wondering, do a lot of people get pixie dust sprinkled their way from this posting?:wizard::woohoo:I have been trying to get fantasmic pack for June 11th, since 90 day in advance, no luck, anytime would be great, thanks:yay:

Just wondering, do a lot of people get pixie dust sprinkled their way from this posting?:wizard::woohoo:I have been trying to get fantasmic pack for June 11th, since 90 day in advance, no luck, anytime would be great, thanks:yay:

I have been calling for that same day. I am guessing it is tough because they are not having Fantasmic Friday - Sunday that week, I am assuming because of SWW.

Just an FYI if anyone is desperate for CP, they do have availability at 8:50pm on June16th. I really want to eat there, but the girls bedtime is 9, so I don't think it would be a pretty picture for them to be at dinner at that time.

Sorry, I cannot read thru this whole thread, but I have ADRs for 5 people to cancel for June 28-July 3. No character meals or breakfasts, but I have Le Cellier, Sci Fi, etc. I will look for the list and add it to this post later.

PM me for the reservation numbers. I WILL call to cancel them in about a week, just to release them for someone.
hi there... i would be interested in your le ceiler ressie if still available! I cannot pm for some reason at the moment but if you could let me know via pm that would be great! Not sure what else you have but I may be interested in others as well...we will be there june 24 through july 2...thanks!

Hi, we are looking to dine at Ohana's for dinner on the 15th of June, and the Tusker House Character Breakfast for June 16th. I do have a Chef Mickeys on June 16th I could trade for at 8:10.

I am not sure how we would go about trading, or being able to get another reservation to our name, but I thought I will try.

OK, here is what I will be cancelling or giving away to someone here: (All are for 5 people!)

June 28 T rexx 6:15 pm

June 29 Plaza at MK 12 noon

June 30 Cape May 6pm

July 1 Sci Fi 12:30pm

July 2 Le Cellier 7:30pm (EMH night at Epcot/ open to 11 pm)

You can PM me~

PAT

I would really like to get Chef Mickey for June 16th breakfast for a party of 4, the earlier the better. I have breakfast Ohana june 17th I would be willing to trade. Or Crystal Palace June 15th Lunch 2:20 to trade, or Cape May June 17th at 7:35 am.

I'm taking my kids down for a short trip for my youngest's b-day, and I can't seem to have any luck calling repeatedly hoping for a cancellation.

He requested CP as his 1st pick, and Tusker House as his 2nd, and both are completely full :(

So if anyone is going to cancel, please let me know. We're open to ANY time for breakfast for those 3 days. Thanks!

Hi. I am looking for an Ohana dinner on 6/7 - 6/9, 6/11 or 6/12. Some time between 5pm - 6:40pm.

I have CP for breakfast on 6/12 (9:10AM), CP for lunch on 6/10 at 2:35, BOMA at 5:05 on 6/9, and a couple of options for 50s PTC or Sci/Fi for lunch on 6/11 between 11:20 - 11:30.

We are a party of 4.

Let me know if you are interested.

I'm on the phone with reservations. They have Chef Mickey available for June 22 at 9:15pm available.

I have CP at 3:20pm on June 10th for 8. That is our arrival day, so I don't want to have to rush to get checked in, etc. Anyone else have a party of 8 res. later in the week you would like to trade? (I'll take other character dining, just not breakfast)

I have a Chef Mickey's for 11:10 on June 15th if anyone wants it? We are leaving a day earlier than expected. It's for a party of 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter