June 2007 Rate/Code Watch

I just got off the phone with Elmo(a Disney cm) and he told me that the resorts are about filled, even the deluxes for the summer months. I asked about discount, etc. for June. He said he didn't think that there would be any type of discount period for the summer months. Not even any pins would be released. Gosh, I hope he's wrong!!:sad2:

maybe they would do free ddp for the first week in June before most kids are out of school :hourglass

If that happens, DH says I could bump up to WL:banana:

pretty please with sugar on top :angel:

I just got off the phone with Elmo(a Disney cm) and he told me that the resorts are about filled, even the deluxes for the summer months.

There are several deluxes still open..even the DVC's are open..Standard views are still at YC & BC..
I think the "hotels are filling up" is a standard answer to get you booked right away

I'm sorry, I wasn't saying that everything is full, just that they are filling up. He offered me standard BC. I was getting so excited thinking I was getting an upsell, then he said only $329 a night. That's way out of my price range, especially on a military salary. ;)

I am not Military anymore but I think Disney and everyone should give the Military a discount. Thanks for our Military.

I spoke with a few CM's at reservations and they said for late June (last week of June), Contemporary and Poly are sold out and GF is almost sold out. I thought at those rates, WL and AKL would be sold out first since it's less $$$ :confused:

Something is going on with the CR..I tried to book it back in January and it was sold out..

I've been checking online every few days for the dates I need and have found availability at every resort in all categories. I really hope they are wrong.

What day do AP discounts usually come out? For some reason I am thinking that I've heard they usually come out on Tuesday. Did I imagine that?!:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter