JUNE 2007??Anyone Else??

9 DAYS TIL WE LEAVE FOR OUR RED EYE FLIGHT TO AKL/BCV - ARRIVING WITH :hippie:

5 Days 18 hours left!! We leave for our first WDW experience at AKL!!!! We are all so very excited!!!

We are going to be there June 12-18 at AS Sports!!
We are celebrating my DD's 12th Birthday, my other DD's 19th birthday and oh no my 40th birthday :woohoo: !:yay:

We are there June 14-16th at AS Movies! We are celebrating my DD's 13th b-day and both my DH and my 40th! I guess we are celebrating my DS 16th but his b-day isn't till November!:confused3 We cannot wait! Maybe we'll see you there!:banana:

I will be at the WL this Thursday Night! I am so excited! Its just me and the husband for a long weekend.

We are getting so excited! My DH & DD have started bringing stuff in our den to make sure we dont forget it!!:lmao: We leave next Thursday to drive down and we check in at CBR on the 16th:cool1: :banana: Just wanted to thank everyone for posting!! Hope everyone has a magical stay!!

Woo Hoo

Started packing this morning - toiletries are done except for carry on stuff and now started on the clothes - leaving Friday on a red eye from Calif.

:banana: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter