June 2006

DreaminDisney

<font color="purple">The TFs converted another BEL
That's when we're going to Disney!! :cool1:

We were planning on Sept 06 but June is going to work out better for us and it's sooner! :teeth:

Anyone else going in June '06? We're staying at ASMo.

BTW, we will be there for my b-day and our 10 year Anniversary! What a great celebration, huh? :cheer2: Can't wait :Pinkbounc

::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo We're going to be there on June 2nd for 10 nights at FW Cabins. We are so excited about going, time is not going fast enough :rotfl2: Hope all who go there have a great time, we sure will. :banana:

We're going From June 4 - 11 to celebrate My 50th, 15Th anniversary, Oldest's moving on to middle school , & youngest entry into kindergarten. Now, those are all good reasons to be at Disney.
Jim

jtovey56 said:
We're going From June 4 - 11 to celebrate My 50th, 15Th anniversary, Oldest's moving on to middle school , & youngest entry into kindergarten. Now, those are all good reasons to be at Disney.
Jim
Absolutely! :Pinkbounc

We'll be there 6/17 to 6/24 :goodvibes

We are going from June 15-25 in 2006! We are doing the first 8 nights at Poly and then two nights at aKL. We leave the day after school gets out. It seems like a billion years from now but at least we are going to California Disneyland for Christmas because we have family in the area which is almost double digits! I have been dying for someone to say "Who is going in June 2006" so I could see my sig line!

Lisacope said:
We are going from June 15-25 in 2006! We are doing the first 8 nights at Poly and then two nights at aKL.
We'll be there just about same time :Pinkbounc
We stayed at Poly last vist. It was AWESOME!! :wizard:

YAHOO!!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc
Can't believe someone already started a June '06 thread!!! :banana:
Looks like we will leave June 11th or 12th for 9 nights! :rotfl:
Hoping to make it to one of the Epcot resorts!! :banana:

Yes...WE'LL BE THERE!!! :banana: Staying at POFQ June 19-29 celebrating our 18th anniversary!!! :Pinkbounc

I'll be going June 10-20 on my honeymoon! I'm so excited! We will be staying at Fairfield Bonnet Creek the first seven nights and hopefully at a Disney resort the last three.

:cool1: Going on long awaited family vacation. Been 5 years since we've been to the World. Myself, DW, DD's 11 & 5 (first time for her). Staying at AKL June 15th - 18th, Wonder Cruise 18th-22nd, back to CR from 22nd-26th, then over to PBH from the 26th-July 1st. Been saving for this one. Can't wait :hourglass

We plan on going in June also from 18-25 staying at POFQ {fingers crossed}.

We were planning on going in May, but DS and DD's schools only give 5 days for vacas. :guilty:

Since we are going in June, we will be there for DS's 10th B-day. He is very excited about that!!!

We are also planning June 22-July 1 :cool1: We are doing 3 night CR Tower :cheer2: and then 6 nights Offsite (Marriott Vacation Club)- We may also be joined by the rest of my family-maybe do a grand gathering-but that is all still in the works : :rolleyes1 (At least WE are all set) :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter