JUNE 2006 Scrapbooking Challenge

Honeybehr1

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Hey I was a newlywe
:cool1: Its been a while since I won anything. :banana:

Who is in for this month?
Do you want to take the rest of the month off and start June 1st or start from today? Either way is ok to me

Happy Scrapping

Ok Starting from May 26th. So far we have

jennyl - 4
laura&fam - 23
Mickster - 16
PrincessNancy96 - 16
wuv tigger
Cobbler - 10
Mickey&JoshNut - 25
scrappinmom - 34
rlovew - 43
dec181981 - 20
lewdyan1
MazdaUK - 10
cjhentschel
Tiggerfan - 6
Scraphappy 92 -9
RRBB - 58 ***Lucky winner***

Well since I had tons of plans for May and nothing happened I'd love to join for June and try to better my number. LOL shouldn't be too hard but you just never know with the move and eveything.

Anyway sign me up.

This challange is a big help for me even if it doesn't look like it. I would love to join for June.

I'm in! I'll have to be done early in the month, though. I have a bit of travel at the end. That should be a little more motivation, right? ;)

I'm in!!! Hoping to start some more pages this weekend since it's a long weekend and schools out.. I should be able to get more pages done with school being out!!! :cheer2:

I am in. I have a goal to finish my 2001 book, my trip to Great Wolf Lodge and update the boys school books. I know that is a lot to tackle but we shall see how much progress I make :)

Please count me in too.....

After seeing the number of pages people completed last month...maybe this is the incentive I need to get my scrapbook for our Disney Panama Canal Cruise from May 05 completed.

Oh man, May was such a bad month for me I better start NOW!!! I'm planning on scrapping tonight and Tuesday during the day....my goal for June is to get our Oct WDW trip DONE and to get my dd's kindergarten pages DONE!

So sign me up!

I'll join in. I haven't done any pages yet, just getting swap stuff done but I bought out Jo-Ann's baby stuff getting things to do an album for my Goddaughter.

I am in and I have complete four tonight! :cool1: Do they count??? :confused3 Not that I will ever be real competition, :rolleyes1 I would be happy to complete 10 or 12 this month! :teeth:

I may be in - what do we have to do? Kids are off this week (how lovely :Pinkbounc :rolleyes1 ) but once they're back I may do stuff!

cjhentschel said:
I am new to scrapbooking - what is this challenge?? Please let me know. Thanks

Its really easy. You just post when you have completed pages. Doesnt matter how simple or complex - everything counts. Who ever has the most pages at the end of the month, gets a small prize and gets to host the next months challenge.

Well I'm alreayd better than last month. LOL I've completed 4 pages today for some circle journals I'm in. I hope to get a couple more in tomorrow.

MazdaUK said:
Do we post pics or just say what we've done? :)

You just post how many pages you have completed.

cjhentschel said:
I am new to scrapbooking - what is this challenge?? Please let me know. Thanks

Besides what has already been stated, a completed page also includes journaling, it isn't a completed page if you haven't done the journaling.

I have completed 3 pages so far. I hope to do more today but wanted to put down what I have done so far before I forget.

I finished 8 pages this weekend! That's more than half of what I did all last month. I don't know if they count yet, but it's still getting me closer to my goal of finishing scrapping my disney pictures. I would also like to get a trip report done from my last trip before I forget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter