June 2006 Adults and Solo Travelers

So, should we plan to get together on the 5th? That seems to catch the most people, at least on paper. What sounds good, food? drinks? ice cream? standing in line for Everest? :Pinkbounc

A bunch of us from the singles thread are planning to do EMH at AK to ride Everest the night of the 5th and then head for Pleasure Island...the more the merrier!!

Im considering a last minute trip June 1 - 5th. Not too sure if I'll go... half the fun is sharing it with someone. But Im dying for a taste of Disney... .....arrrrgh. oh yeah my local friends think I am nuts, no ones up for going.

ken

Hi Ken,
There are several of us going in early June. Maybe you'd like to meet up with us one evening. If you decide to go, PM me.

getting close everyone!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: haha i cant contain my excitement! 28 days for me (including today even though its almost over)! Let all the countdowns begin! :woohoo:

haha lets all hope this month goes by fast! :thumbsup2

Hi Tink (and whoever else....),
Several of us who will be there in June are planning to hit PI Monday night. Join us?

sure I'd love to. Im a prob younger than you think and I dont drink or anything but I would love to meet some fellow Dis'ers if you dont mind me meeting up with you :)

Hey Tink,
I actually have a pretty good idea how old you are if I'm decoding your name right, but most of Pleasure Island is 18+... Are yo staying on property? The same group is planning to do the EMH in the evening at AK before heading to PI...

haha ok i just wanted to put that out there so you wouldnt expect something else. (I know I sound crazy). Well I will be 19 this friday so PI wont be a problem I will have to see about Animal kingdom because i bought a 3 day park ticket before i extended my trip, but i might end up buying a on day ticket (non park hopper) so if i do I will get it for AK. But just keep me updated on your plans :goodvibes

June 6th through 9th for my first solo trip!

tinkerbell87512 said:
June 5-9th solo! see everyone there! lol

I'll be at SSR in a studio from June-6-9th. Quick trip on free airline ticket and last of the DVC points! This will be my first solo trip as well.

Nancy :woohoo:

Can someone get me a room key so I can join the group on the 5th at AK EMH?

June is finally here!!!!! have a great time to everyone who is going this month!! Hope you all have amazing trips!! :goodvibes

WOW! This is the best site! I'm on business in the Orlando area the week of the 19th and will be hitting WDW on the 19th and the 22, solo! WOOT! Guess I better figure out where I'm staying!

This will be my very firstest trip to Florida or any Disney property ever! :cool1:

:sad2: :sad1: :( :sad:
I can't believe it, but mine is already over!! I got back the evening of June 6th. For all of those heading down - a word of warning. It's really, really, really hot and humid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter