June 20, 2009 Magic

We have a FE from last year. I was lazy and ordered them on ebay. We have to get our gifts together and start thinking of packing. It is soon now.

On a side note, it's my birthday today. My daughters designed a skin for my ipod. It has Mickey and Minnie on the front and Pooh and friends on back. So cool. It's a great day.

Amy

We have a FE from last year. I was lazy and ordered them on ebay. We have to get our gifts together and start thinking of packing. It is soon now.

On a side note, it's my birthday today. My daughters designed a skin for my ipod. It has Mickey and Minnie on the front and Pooh and friends on back. So cool. It's a great day.

Amy

Happy Birthday, Amy!!! :bday: I hope it's a wonderful day for you! party:

Amy

:cheer2: Happy Birthday Amy!!!! :cheer2: I hope you have a great day....

Okay...I couldn't stand it any longer I had to call and see what movies were playing when we all sail. This is the list I got...

High School Musical 3D
Up 3D
Jonas Brothers Concert 3D
Hannah Montana
Earth
The Proposal
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Bedtime Stories

Okay...I couldn't stand it any longer I had to call and see what movies were playing when we all sail. This is the list I got...

High School Musical 3D
Up 3D
Hannah Montana
Earth
The Proposal
Bedtime Stories

Thank, Lettie! I showed the list to my DS...poor guy. Only two of the movies appealed to his 16-year-old-ness. :laughing:

And then he went back into his room and practiced karaoke by singing off of the Aladdin DVD... :rotfl2:

Amy

Happy Birthday! I hope you had an awesome day!:flower3:

Jill

High School Musical 3D
Up 3D
Hannah Montana
Earth
The Proposal
Bedtime Stories

Oh, I was wondering what would be playingpopcorn:: Thanks for finding out. I'm excited:yay:

Jill

High School Musical 3D
Up 3D
Hannah Montana
Earth
The Proposal
Bedtime Stories

Thanks for finding out. We are excited about this. Guess we will hold off on seeing Up for about 3 weeks. There are at least 4 that I am happy to see.

Now, if we can just find out something about the menus.

Amy

Someone on the main board called about their cruise in July. They said Witch Mountain is playing is well. Keeping my fingers crossed. Would love to see that as well.

Help Drew

Ok Someone help me with how to get onto Facebook. I did the e mail address and password. Now what? How can I find The Magic of Tortola Gang! I had to set up a bunch of accounts until I found an email address it would take.

Lynn

Help Drew

Ok Someone help me with how to get onto Facebook. I did the e mail address and password. Now what? How can I find The Magic of Tortola Gang! I had to set up a bunch of accounts until I found an email address it would take.

Lynn

Lynn,

Once you log in to Facebook, there should be a search feature in the upper right hand corner...just type in "Magic of Tortola" and the group should appear in the results. You can then join the group. :surfweb:

Thanks!
--Drew

FE gifts ready to go! DD12 almost out of school! New bathing suits bought! Cat sitter arranged! Father's Day gifts ready to go! Now if it were only June 19th..... we'd be on a plane to Florida!

OK CBEB Stop showing off:rotfl2:

I have all that on my list but marked not done. School gets out this week so maybe something will start getting done.

Lynn

Is anyone else finding it increasing difficult to think about anything except our upcoming cruise? I have a desk full of work to do and here I am, typing a message to all of you! This will be our first 7-day and I don't think I've ever looked forward to a vacation as much as this one! How is everyone coping with the anticipation? Thanks! Cris

Is anyone else finding it increasing difficult to think about anything except our upcoming cruise? I have a desk full of work to do and here I am, typing a message to all of you! This will be our first 7-day and I don't think I've ever looked forward to a vacation as much as this one! How is everyone coping with the anticipation? Thanks! Cris

Cris, I must agree...however, part of my distraction is self-induced. Shortly after our first cruise, we received a CD from DCL. Some of you may have received it as well...8 tropical songs, preceded by the dulcet tones of the DCL horn! Well, I've copied that on to my MP3 player, which means I have the cruise on the brain when I'm on the bus in the morning, half of the workday, as I take my lunchtime walk, back again on the bus in the evening...oh yeah, then I get a dose of the DCL DVD prior to nodding off to bed at night.

Yep, I need this vacation.... :figment:

Hi Drew I see your on so I will thank you for the class on how to get on to facebook.

I am not getting much done. Spinning my wheels alot but I did get some more FE stuff today.

Lynn

Hi Drew I see your on so I will thank you for the class on how to get on to facebook.

I am not getting much done. Spinning my wheels alot but I did get some more FE stuff today.

Lynn

You're welcome! We got a lot done over the weekend...still have to make the FE, and I have to piece together my pirate costume. I "tried" to go tropical this time, but alas...we'll be pirate: pirate: on Tuesday night!

Hi everyone. Here is the logo I came up with for the cruise hope everyone likes it. Please feel free to use. It is a low resolution pic if you want a better file PM me with your email and I will send to you. I too am counting the days till this vacation. A week of no work, cooking and lists of everything I need to do is exactly what I need.

MagicLglowres.jpg

Hi everyone. Here is the logo I came up with for the cruise hope everyone likes it. Please feel free to use. It is a low resolution pic if you want a better file PM me with your email and I will send to you. I too am counting the days till this vacation. A week of no work, cooking and lists of everything I need to do is exactly what I need.

MagicLglowres.jpg

Wow! Very creative! That will be a magnet on my door! Thanks so much for doing it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter