• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 19, 2004, anyone yet???

TootyJane, We also have late seating. Hoping it will work out well for us. I'm going to try and get DS involved early and see how it goes, but I've watched him in social situations and he is unwilling to join groups alone. If he's miserable I won't force the issue and he can hang out with me.

Aloha!:wave:

I'll bring what I can.....driving also! But....how do we keep it all a secret?;)

Hi Beth! I'm at the other end of the spectrum....teaching 11th & 12th grade...Spec Ed....HISTORY!!!!:teacher...Which I LOVE!!!

By June, I'm a little bit :crazy: so I'll be really ready to sail:boat:

Oh, I'm in Central Jersey!

No docs yet!:earsgirl: CAN'T WAIT!::MinnieMo

~Rose~:rose:

Docs? Did someone say Docs?

Where are our docs???

Are they here yet? Let me check.

No, not yet.

How bout now???

No.

How bout now???

Nope.

Now???

Huh uh.

Uhh, how bout now???

Darn!

The end of the school year seems to get busier and busier so i asked my husband to call DCL this morning and do some inquiries to why we never got our excursion info,etc. mind you we did book them on 4/27 and the girl said she we send more stuff out which we still haven't received. My cell rings and its DH says they have no records of our excursions and they are no longer available. OMG. After a few , please fix this. someone was able to rectify this but if we hadn't called we wouldn't have known this until we got on board. I am not to happy with DCL right now! It seems everyone tells you something else and no one seems to know how to do their job. Well thanks, i just needed to vent !

denise

Denise,

I'm always worrying about things like that happening. You book so far ahead and spend so much money, you just want everything to go right. I'm glad you were able to get it taken care of. I had them fax me a confirmation when I booked our excursions. My kids only have 3 1/2 weeks left of school and it really is busy around here too. I'm sure this time is going to go by fast. I just can't wait since it's our first cruise!! My kids have never even been on a plane before. We usually drive on vacations.:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Judy

No docs yet, but did get the banana boat confirmation today. Can't believe we are just weeks away, not a year or months.
The girls are starting to get excited, and the older one of course wants to go clothes shopping (ugh, not my favorite.) Hoping to put that off just a little longer, and hoping more nice dresses will be on the sale rack then after the prom season is over.
Kathy

Aliwas,

I have a son who turned 8 in the beginning of April. He also, likes PS2 and Yu-Gi-Oh. My older son will be 11 at the end of May. He is more into sports and Boy Scouts.

Our travel docs have arrived, but I have not gotten to AAA to pick them up.

We scheduled all our excursions and have some surprises for the boys.

Alan

:wave: :wave2: :wave:

albeers, is your 8yr. old planning to go to the clubs? I don't know if mine will go very often, I'm hoping he will surprise me and love it!!:teeth:

Hi Aliwas,

On the last cruise (2002), he spent less than 2 hours per day in the club. He would rather be with us than in the club. We are hoping that he decides to spend more time in the clubs and meet other children his age. Maybe we can get the two together. It sounds like they have the same interests.

Alan

aliwas,

I'm hoping that my ds will decide to go to club. I told him he should at least give it a try and he said okay. Perhaps we can get them together at the DIS meet at 10pm in the Promenade?

On the other side, no docs here yet :( but I'm not worried. We also got our Banana Boat confirmation two days ago. Dh and two youngest are going on that with my brother and niece.

HELLO ALL,
I'LL BE TRAVELING WITH D.S. & 21 FAMILY MEMBERS.
WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP WITH YOU FOLKS....IM SURE I'LL HAVE HAD ENOUGH FAMILY QUALITY TIME...LOL :)

Yes, we will definately try to come to the DIS meet so they can get together.

albeers, you will have to laugh because for some reason my son has become obsessed with the state of Penn., he will be thrilled to meet someone from there!!:bounce: I think it started with his state quarter collection, that's all I can figure out:scratchin

We live between Harrisburg (capital of PA) and Hershey (home of Hersheys chocolate). Both are about a 15 minute drive.

If he has any questions about the state (wife has been teaching here for about 15 years) or is interested in anything specific, please let us know. My son would be happy to send something from the state (Herhsey, Chocolcate Town, Philadelphia, Libery Bell, Gettysburg, Civil War battle). Let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Alan

albeers, Thanks, I think he'll just be happy to meet ya'll. I told him last night about your having a son his age and and it seemed to ease his worries about the cruise. He really has had a hard time getting excited about it, I hope it's because he doesn't know what to expect.

Hi all! Just a quick bump. No cruise docs yet. I keep looking every day but nothing yet. Anybody get their's yet? Getting mighty anxious. I've been thinking about how we could surprise the grads. We could insist they all meet us at a night rendezvous and then surprise them by pulling out a banner. I could see if we could order a cake. Let me know. Wes

Aloha!:wave:

No! Not our docs!!! Our SHORE EXCURSIONS packet of info!!!:eek:

I had never rec'd them but didn't panic as we knew info already...but I called DCL to advise them that this was postmarked MAY 13 and was way too late for people not as much in the 'know' and wanting to book popular excursions! Their reply??? "Yep! It IS way too late for lots of those. OH WELL! We can't control the mail!!!!" YIKES!!:earseek:

Hope this isn't their attitude toward DOCS as wel!!:(

WES...could we decorate GRAD AREA a bit that nite? I'll bring STUFF!!!

~ROSE~:wave2:

:wave2:

Hi everyone! Getting more excited everyday! Started the South Beach Diet on Monday to lose a few pounds before the cruise and have lost 2 1/2 as of this morning!!!! Losing it to put it back on on the Magic!

Wes - We've had our docs since May 6. Hope you get yours soon.

Our DD graduates on June 4 and we're having her party on the 5th so I'll bring some stuff along to decorate!

Only 11 more day of school and then it's time to party on the Magic!!

Beth:teacher:

I'll let everybody know about the actual site of the grad gathering. We may make this in our stateroom so we can get room service to bring up sodas and a cake. They were a little hinky about the idea of holding such a gathering in a public area like the promenade. More later, gotta run. Wes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter