June 18-20th (RIGHT after Father's Day)

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
Anything going on these days that anyone knows of? Cheerleading convention? Grad night? Stuff not shown on the website? Just wanted to see what crowds might be like when we're there :) Any help would be appreciated!

Hope nobody else is going but us!

I'm planning a Mom and daughter trip for those exact dates for her 13th birthday. Right now it's such a secret, I haven't even mentioned it to DH! :rolleyes1

Anything going on these days that anyone knows of? Cheerleading convention? Grad night? Stuff not shown on the website? Just wanted to see what crowds might be like when we're there :) Any help would be appreciated!
No grad nights on those days. The single item that will be the biggest variable on crowds is the Nemo ride opening on June 11.

Read this whole thread for more info: "Opening date for Nemo's Submarine Voyage confirmed" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1412015

That would be GREAT!! Just you guys and us...no problem!! hehehehe! By the way...where are you staying? We're going to be at CCI :)

Thanks for the info...I was reading through info on another website as well and found that the best day for us to ride Nemo (during our stay) would be Wed. the 20th...of course that won't stop me from walking by every now and again to check on the line...hehehehe!!

You just miss the gradnight - there is one on the 21st. .. but the park is still open til 7 and 9pm (not terrible). Anyhow, enjoy your trip we will be in the DLR from the 18th to the 22nd. . . . (any June people want to share a photopass?? Let me know!!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter