• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 17 Wonder to Alaska

885269_10152734985495243_1785458725_o.jpg

Hope you are getting excited to be part of the MUFE! Please leave me a message with your info!

Last day to sign up for MUFE! Can you believe how close we are to this cruise?? OMG so excited and working on my FE is so much fun!

Last day to sign up for MUFE! Can you believe how close we are to this cruise?? OMG so excited and working on my FE is so much fun!

Hi Jayne :) We will also get an updated RM list ahead of time? I've never done the RM so just curious if we'll know ahead of time who is confirmed to participate. Thanks :goodvibes

Did anyone else get their Mickey Mail yet??? I'm hoping if not, then soon, very SOON!!! :cheer2:

I was reading on another site for another line a trip report for the first sailing to Alaska which was the end of April I believe. They had quite a bit of snow still in the towns and more than usual I hear. I'm hoping in the next month, it will warm up and things will start to bloom. If I've learned anything it's that we can't control the weather but it would surely be nice to have it nice while we are there.

Heather

Thank you to everyone who signed up for the MUFE! I think we have a good sized group, not to big and not to small. I will update the spreadsheet over the weekend and have it posted on our facebook page as soon as possible. Let me know if you are not on facebook, pm me your email and I will get it to you. I can't figure out how to post it here. I will also be informing those who are only in the Roaming Mickey. Have a great weekend!!!

Hello there! Sorry to come in so late on this! I have been trying to send you a PM with my info but I'm not allowed because I don't have the minimum number of 10 posts. :( Anyway we can still join the MUFE? I know the deadline was last night so I completely understand if we can't join - I'm sure this is a lot to organize! Just in case we are able to, here is our basic info at least:

Stateroom 5510
My sister, her husband, their son (age 6)
Early dinner seating

Stateroom 5012
Me, my husband, our sons (ages 8 and 5)
Early dinner seating

Please let me know! Sorry for any inconvenience!
Thanks,
happyhom

Hello there! Sorry to come in so late on this! I have been trying to send you a PM with my info but I'm not allowed because I don't have the minimum number of 10 posts. :( Anyway we can still join the MUFE? I know the deadline was last night so I completely understand if we can't join - I'm sure this is a lot to organize! Just in case we are able to, here is our basic info at least:

Stateroom 5510
My sister, her husband, their son (age 6)
Early dinner seating

Stateroom 5012
Me, my husband, our sons (ages 8 and 5)
Early dinner seating

Please let me know! Sorry for any inconvenience!
Thanks,
happyhom

Just in time! hahaha I got both rooms in! If you haven't already connect to our facebook page, link is on post #325 above. Or pm your email address. Welcome to the MUFE!!

Thank you, Maui Mama!!! I sent in an FB request to join the FB page.
Thanks again!!!
happyhom
:banana:

I know we may be too late, but would like to like to join the MUFE group,if possible! This is our 3rd disney cruise and we've never does a fish extender group before. Now that my daughter is 11, we think it would be great fun ! I will provide my info. in case you have room left or someone drops out.
We are HAPPY, HAPPY that we wil be cruising next month. Can't wait!! love all the insider scoop we've learned just tonight on this site. Wish we would have known sooner.
There will be three of us: me, husband, and daughter , age 11
Stateroom:2054

Also, I would love for my daughter to penpal/email others before the cruise. She is an only child and I would love for her to meet other kids to hang out with on the cruise! She is 11 years old and is really excited about Alaska. With several days at sea, I would love for her to have some pals!

Here's a compiled list for the MUFE. Will update the spreadsheet in a few days.

Total staterooms = 14
DH=14, DW=14
DS=ages 21, 16,, 9, 8, 6, 5, 3,3,3,3 total 10
DD=ages 18,15,13,11,11,11,11,8,8,7,7,5,6months total 13
Total people = 51

MUFE is closed!! Thank you everyone!! Looking forward to a fun filled cruise with all of you.

Anyone have any tips/suggestions for cruising with an infant? DD will be about 6 months. Also was the time difference a challenge with kids? We live in the midwest...I'm worried my kiddos (who go to bed at 7:30pm, and are up at 6:30am) will have a rough time. Thanks!

Here's a compiled list for the MUFE. Will update the spreadsheet in a few days.

Total staterooms = 14
DH=14, DW=14
DS=ages 21, 16,, 9, 8, 6, 5, 3,3,3,3 total 10
DD=ages 18,15,13,11,11,11,11,8,8,7,7,5,6months total 13
Total people = 51

MUFE is closed!! Thank you everyone!! Looking forward to a fun filled cruise with all of you.

I forgot one very important stateroom - my in-laws! Total Staterooms =15, DH and DW = 15 ea., Total people = 53. Sorry about that!!

Anyone have any tips/suggestions for cruising with an infant? DD will be about 6 months. Also was the time difference a challenge with kids? We live in the midwest...I'm worried my kiddos (who go to bed at 7:30pm, and are up at 6:30am) will have a rough time. Thanks!

Every cruise we've been on, by the time it was time for bed, my kids were so worn out from the days activities and the excitement, that bedtime was not an issue, despite the time change. :) Wish I could answer about your DD, but I've never cruised with an infant.

On our first cruise, my son was still an infant (I can't remember how little he was, but he was for sure under a year). My daughter was 6. I was a little nervous about the time change, since we have a very regular rutine for bedtime, but like the other poster said...by the time you're done with dinner, everyone's ready for some rest! :faint:
For my son, I didn't have too much concern, other than where he would sleep. The beds are so small, that I didn't really want him in the bed with us...even though that's where he ended up... :rolleyes2: We opted to not do a playpen, since the rooms are so small, and instead had them bring in a bed rail and he went to sleep on the bottom bunk while my daughter was on the top bunk. Like I said, that lasted until he woke up the first time, then he was in bed with me...and if memory serves me well, hubby ended up in the bunk. :rotfl2:

HTH...

I know we may be too late, but would like to like to join the MUFE group,if possible! This is our 3rd disney cruise and we've never does a fish extender group before. Now that my daughter is 11, we think it would be great fun ! I will provide my info. in case you have room left or someone drops out.
We are HAPPY, HAPPY that we wil be cruising next month. Can't wait!! love all the insider scoop we've learned just tonight on this site. Wish we would have known sooner.
There will be three of us: me, husband, and daughter , age 11
Stateroom:2054

Also, I would love for my daughter to penpal/email others before the cruise. She is an only child and I would love for her to meet other kids to hang out with on the cruise! She is 11 years old and is really excited about Alaska. With several days at sea, I would love for her to have some pals!
Welcome! :cool1: We also have an only child (he's 9.5) and he doesn't go to the kids club too much since he is with us 95% of the time. He will definitely check it out and we have a Palo Brunch booked so he'll go to the club during that time too. He doesn't email right now but I wanted to say, "I understand your situation". :goodvibes

I haven't cruised with an infant, however my DS has about the same sleep schedule you just mentioned. He is usually in bed by 8pm on school/week nights and the weekend, maybe 9pm. The reason being - he wakes up at 6am every day! We are flying in two days before the cruise to Vancouver to adjust to the time different from the East Coast so hopefully this helps. We know we won't sleep 100% like we do at home, but we try not to overdo it. We are doing a lot more excursions on this cruise so I expect we will all crash at night! :rotfl2:

Heather

Hi there!

I just discovered this site! We are going on our first Disney Cruise and are so excited. Is it too late to join for the FE? Or the roaming mickey? We would like to do both. We have two staterooms and 7 people cruising. I understand if it is too late, but at any rate we would love to meet up with some of you on the cruise. I won't post our info until I know if we can join (or not).

Thanks!

Elisabeth

Thanks for the advice! I'm guessing my DS will adjust ok--run on adrenaline and mickey excitement, then crash. Planning on nap times for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter