June 17 Wonder to Alaska

885269_1 0152734985495243_1785458725_o.jpg

Hope you are getting excited to be part of the MUFE! Please leave me a message with your info!

That is just way too cute.....now you're getting people excited. I am so hooked on these boards, as you can see, I'm always looking for ideas and posts to this thread. You are awesome!!!

Official Membership cards will be available for $1 ea - comes with a official MU Student (or Faculty) ID and this MUFE Member ID in a id pouch on a lanyard. The two id cards will be laminated together and can be removed from the ID pouch and kept as a souvenir!

I want some...what info do you need? Too cute.

That is just way too cute.....now you're getting people excited. I am so hooked on these boards, as you can see, I'm always looking for ideas and posts to this thread. You are awesome!!!

If you have facebook, look for Graphics for All Lovers of Disney! It will drive you crazy with all the great graphics they have there. One of the designers made that graphic for me and tons more.

Ok, I hope you will. We will split the group if it gets to big. I don't want people to have to do to many gifts. I'm still thinking one mandatory stateroom gift representing your home state or country and one mandatory individual gift - perhaps 12-15 adults/kids. Is that too many, should it be less? That would be 4-6 staterooms? Anyway, we'll see how many of us sign up.

I think you can go more...just not like 75 like I saw on another post. I'm just thinking that is a lot of luggage space.

Aloha everyone! I have been waiting to see if anyone is organizing a fish extender for our cruise. But it seems like our thread has had a slow start. I'm willing to jump all in and get this thing going! This is my first Disney Cruise, my second cruise overall (last one was 22 years ago) and only just discovered DISboards last week. I'm still unsure of how this site works, but I will try my best to navigate these waters.

I checked on some other sailings before and after us and they all seem to have been working on organizing their FE exchange for quite some time. I counted the number of people here on our thread and there are 17 of us. Isn't it such a small group? I wonder why? Well any way, the important thing is that we are all here and ready to go on this awesome cruise so lets get this FE going! Please message me if you have any ideas or suggestions on how we can encourage more people to join our thread.

I am going to ask that if you are interested in participating to sign up by April 21. I would like to have at least 12 cabins signed up. If on the 21st its less than that, I will cancel this FE and do a small exchange with my family (we have 3 cabins).

So if you are interested in joinig this M.U.F.E. - Monsters University Fish Extender, please provide the following information on this message and lets see how we do! Give me a M - m, Give me a U - u, Give me a F -f, Give me a E - e, Goooooo Teammmmm!

DIS Name: 808MauiMama
People in Cabin: Myself-50, DH-48, DS-21, DD-18
Cabin # - 5144
Special Occasion: 22nd Anniversary
Where from: Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii

Love the logo!! We are looking forward to participating. Thanks so much for organizing it!!

DIS Name: Jewell24
People in Cabin: Myself-38/39, DH-40, DD-7, DD-5
Cabin # - 2614
Special Occasion: My b-day 6/22 :cool1:
Where from: Tampa (Riverview), FL
Early Seating

Official Membership cards will be available for $1 ea - comes with a official MU Student (or Faculty) ID and this MUFE Member ID in a id pouch on a lanyard. The two id cards will be laminated together and can be removed from the ID pouch and kept as a souvenir!

Definitely want some of these great membership cards! How do we pay you? Paypal, onboard, etc?? Again, thanks for organizing the FE.

Is anyone else taking the train from Seattle to Vancouver? We come up the morning of the 16th after spending three days in Seattle (never been). We are staying near the cruise terminal and will spend most of the 16th exploring Vancouver. I wish had a few days there too. It is like we have a small PAC NW vacation before our vacation!

We are flying straight into Vancouver. I haven't seen our flight arrangements yet, but have to admit I am a little nervous, because I think we fly in the day of the cruise departure, since they have a hotel listed in Vancouver for the night we get back but not the night before the cruise. I keep thinking there are a lot of things that could go wrong between Florida and Vancouver and we should think about coming in a day early. Anyone had experience flying in from the East Coast?

If you have facebook, look for Graphics for All Lovers of Disney! It will drive you crazy with all the great graphics they have there. One of the designers made that graphic for me and tons more.

Thank you so much for sharing the Graphics information. They have some incredible stuff!

I am MommyB
3 in our cabin DH-48 Me 51 DD 11
Cabin 2118
Late dinner seating

Special ocassion would be 25th wedding anniversary (real date is in December)

We are from Michigan

Would love to go for the "buisness" card

Love the logo!! We are looking forward to participating. Thanks so much for organizing it!!

DIS Name: Jewell24
People in Cabin: Myself-38/39, DH-40, DD-7, DD-5
Cabin # - 2614
Special Occasion: My b-day 6/22 :cool1:
Where from: Tampa (Riverview), FL
Early Seating

Thank you!!

I already requested a few graphics specific to our cruise and not personalized to you can grab them from their site - don't forget to say Thank You! lol, thats all they ask for in return.

I am MommyB
3 in our cabin DH-48 Me 51 DD 11
Cabin 2118
Late dinner seating

Special ocassion would be 25th wedding anniversary (real date is in December)

We are from Michigan

Would love to go for the "buisness" card

Thank you for your info!!

Hey the Pixar Pals Party is showing up on my activities now! Juneau day, like we thought, from 9:45 to 10:30. Hope it's fun! :banana:

Awesome!! Thanks for head's up! Monsters - here we come! :cool1:

885269_10152734985495243_1785458725_o.jpg

Hope you are getting excited to be part of the MUFE! Please leave me a message with your info!

You did a fantastic job! Way to go and very cute!!! :lovestruc I might need to order me some membership cards - lol!

Anybody think the show that night will be the movie premiere?

I think it's very likely, although I'm trying to remember. When it's a PremEAR at sea, I thought it was the midnight before meaning it would be midnight on 6/20 leading into 6/21 since it's released on 6/21. I might be off on this and perhaps they will change it anyway for us since our Pixar Night is 6/21 now. Either way - it will be so much fun! :banana:

Awesome!! I've been meaning to add them and join and I finally did. I had used a bunch of graphics for my own digital scrapbooking and magnets so I appreciate the hard work they all put into this.

The weather has finally warmed up here in NC and we went from 30 and sleet, freezing rain on Good Friday to near 90 the next. We were already melting (LOL) and saying, in June on the Wonder we'll be bragging about our cooler, refreshing weather while our friends are really melting back home!! :woohoo:

I hope you all have a great weekend,
Heather

Awesome!! Thanks for head's up! Monsters - here we come! :cool1:

You did a fantastic job! Way to go and very cute!!! :lovestruc I might need to order me some membership cards - lol!

I think it's very likely, although I'm trying to remember. When it's a PremEAR at sea, I thought it was the midnight before meaning it would be midnight on 6/20 leading into 6/21 since it's released on 6/21. I might be off on this and perhaps they will change it anyway for us since our Pixar Night is 6/21 now. Either way - it will be so much fun! :banana:

Awesome!! I've been meaning to add them and join and I finally did. I had used a bunch of graphics for my own digital scrapbooking and magnets so I appreciate the hard work they all put into this.

The weather has finally warmed up here in NC and we went from 30 and sleet, freezing rain on Good Friday to near 90 the next. We were already melting (LOL) and saying, in June on the Wonder we'll be bragging about our cooler, refreshing weather while our friends are really melting back home!! :woohoo:

I hope you all have a great weekend,
Heather

Hi Heather! We meet again - here! hahaha. Aren't those graphic people awesome. I hope you were able to find some of the ones I requested and use them. I'm still working on the membership card, and I will have them on board. Still trying to figure this all out. We will probably set up a meeting on the first day and I will have them at that time.

I will also have to figure out the Roaming Mickey! Isn't it cute! Are you planning to join the fish extenders? So much to do!:woohoo:

We are flying straight into Vancouver. I haven't seen our flight arrangements yet, but have to admit I am a little nervous, because I think we fly in the day of the cruise departure, since they have a hotel listed in Vancouver for the night we get back but not the night before the cruise. I keep thinking there are a lot of things that could go wrong between Florida and Vancouver and we should think about coming in a day early. Anyone had experience flying in from the East Coast?

We are coming from Florida and I would be pretty scared to fly in the day of....I'm not sure what time you have to check in but (a) that would be a pretty long day with no time to recover and (b) it takes about a half hour or so to get from the airport to cruise terminal...plus baggage claim....plus customs....I agree, there are a lot of things that can happen between our neck of the woods and Vancouver!

Is there an option to stay the night before? If so I would take it.

On the other hand, if Disney is arranging the airfare I wouldn't worry as much, because they will make sure you get to the terminal in time.

It's too bad we can't carpool! :rotfl:

Hi Heather! We meet again - here! hahaha. Aren't those graphic people awesome. I hope you were able to find some of the ones I requested and use them. I'm still working on the membership card, and I will have them on board. Still trying to figure this all out. We will probably set up a meeting on the first day and I will have them at that time.

I will also have to figure out the Roaming Mickey! Isn't it cute! Are you planning to join the fish extenders? So much to do!:woohoo:

Ok....I've been on these threads most of today...I'm so addicted. So what is the roaming Mickey?

I'm confused about when you put the gifts in everyones FE's? Is it spread out throughout the cruise so you get gifts everyday or how does that all work?

Ok....I've been on these threads most of today...I'm so addicted. So what is the roaming Mickey?

I'm confused about when you put the gifts in everyones FE's? Is it spread out throughout the cruise so you get gifts everyday or how does that all work?

I think it would work best if each stateroom is assigned a day to deliver their gifts. I'll have to wait and see how many rooms we have. I will announce the closing date soon.

Roaming Mickey is a door magnet with the roaming gnome that looks like Mickey. I would place on the door of one of our dis members and that room would sign it and then pass it on to the next room and so on. On the last night it would placed back on my door. Then I will scan it and post it here and you all could grab it for a souvenir. Try to see how many rooms it will travel to. I,ll post our graphic here soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter