• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 17, 2016 - Magic goes to Norway and Iceland from Dover

Who else has arrived in Dover? We're in the Premier Inn and it's very busy, full of excited families. Can't help but think there's a lot of us heading out for the Magic tomorrow. Our view of the cruise pier!

We arrived yesterday afternoon and stayed near you at the best westrn dover marina. We had a wonderful day visiting the castle, eating fish and chips (best ever at castle fish and chips!), and hanging out at the beach.

See you soon!

We got on the ship at like 4:30pm. Cant believe they still let us in! Already met some of you! So happy we are a part of it!

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone in the FE group, particularly those who organised! I hope you all had a wonderful cruise and get back home safely.

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone in the FE group, particularly those who organised! I hope you all had a wonderful cruise and get back home safely.

Thanks for my special treat! I meant to drop a note by your stateroom, but was way too busy. We had a wonderful cruise, too, and can not wait for April to be on the Wonder for 14 days. It made leaving a little easier, eventhough I still felt quite sad as usual.

So nice meeting some of you, wish I had met more! Hope everyone made some amazing memories with your families!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter