• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 16, 2013 - 4 night Dream

Thanks Bish! Maybe I'll splurge next summer when we celebrate our 10 year anniversary on a cruise.

Ok... So I am technically inept. I can't figure out to view results on our FE without inputting data. I have the info on the families from when I signed up. But someone might have signed up since then, right? Any help would be great! Thank you.

Anne

What about daddyDZ39? I don't see his daughter's name on our list?

And, yea, I ended up with the n/a approach. The link needed a password I didn't have.

We leave on Saturday. So excited... And in the middle of making our FE out of duct tape!!!

I'm overwhelmed by the packing and organization too!! Can't believe we are almost there!!!

I'm overwhelmed by the packing and organization too!! Can't believe we are almost there!!!

Anyone staying on the ship while we are in Nassua? I will be with the kids (probably going to club though) while hubs is diving.

We may be staying onboard Nassau. We have considered taking a taxi over to Atlantis, but haven't decided for sure.

I couldn't sleep last night I was so overwhelmed with packing. We leave tomorrow for WDW. So ready for this vacation.

Last minute FE group members that wanted to meet up on Sea day, how is 10 am at the Mickey pool?

We are SO excited, but I have to agree this packing is stressing me out!!! :scared:
We are leaving Early Friday morning and taking two days to get down to Florida. :drive: We figured that way we could relax a little after the long drive and not be so stressed out when we get on the ship.:beach:

I finally finished my FE gifts and they are all packed and ready to go. I was just wondering how this works?? Are we all stuffing them on the same night or should we divide them up? We may have already decided this but looking back I didn’t see anything?
And does anyone want to meet up for lunch (or maybe the pirate partypirate:)on any of the days? We would love to meet you all. Let me know what sounds good to all of you. I know a few families were hitting WDW first?? I hope they get this as well!? We can’t wait to hear from all of you. I will be checking the Disboard frequently the next two days to see any response.
\:mickeyjum:sulley:::MinnieMo

We are so excited too! I am about 85% done packing and hoping I don't forget anything! I needed a n extra small suitcase to fit the gifts in lol! Hope everyone likes their gifts! We also leave early Fri am. We are spending Fri night and part of sat with my cousin in Orlando and sat night in Melbourne. Cant wait! Anyone else watching the weather? And is anyone bringing seasickness meds? We have never had motion sickness before but I have no idea what to expect.

As for the exchange we didn't make any rules...deliver whenever you want!!! :) we would probably be up for a meet I just have no clue what my family will be wanting to do!

I wanted to say too I am so glad you newer folks were able to get a fe group organized!!

Does it not feel real yet to anyone else?!!!!

We are so excited too! I am about 85% done packing and hoping I don't forget anything! I needed a n extra small suitcase to fit the gifts in lol! Hope everyone likes their gifts! We also leave early Fri am. We are spending Fri night and part of sat with my cousin in Orlando and sat night in Melbourne. Cant wait! Anyone else watching the weather? And is anyone bringing seasickness meds? We have never had motion sickness before but I have no idea what to expect.

As for the exchange we didn't make any rules...deliver whenever you want!!! :) we would probably be up for a meet I just have no clue what my family will be wanting to do!

I wanted to say too I am so glad you newer folks were able to get a fe group organized!!

Does it not feel real yet to anyone else?!!!!

Can someone come pack for me? Lol!

I will be on the ship while in Nassau so call me in stateroom 7616 if anyone wants to hangout by the pool (maybe adult only?). Kids may be in clubs, I dunno.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter