• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 16, 2013 - 4 night Dream

Starting my FE crafts today! My FE from Etsy came in the mail a few days ago and it's soo cute! We are getting excited :)

I have all the stuff to make my FE and all my FE gifts. I just now need to sit down and focus on getting them all done :)

Yeah!!! Next month. We are working on paper chain this weekend and I am getting my FE ideas together! Super excited!!!

The Brinker's are super excited!!! :cutie: Sorry we have been MIA lately, we have been working on some really awesome FE gifts and the best part is the whole fam is in on it. We can't wait for our cruise. Our FE is ordered and being made as we speak and my Mother-in -Law is making us the spot savers. We found them on Etsy, they are super cute rectangular signs you put on your umbrella in the morning to save a table at the pools. Check them out. The seller I found them under and the lady we ordered our FE from is Gradysmommy. They are super cute!! Hope everyone is well and getting ready for the cruise:cool1:

I can't believe it is getting so close. I need to get my butt in gear making everything that needs to be made for our trip.

I can't believe I missed the cutoff for the FEs! Oh well, I wasn't getting my message notifications anymore, so I didn't know there were new postings.

I am super excited for the cruise. We've booked the Blue Lagoon Beach Day and the Stingray excursion for Castaway Key. Only a few more weeks to go.

fireworks fan said:
I can't believe I missed the cutoff for the FEs! Oh well, I wasn't getting my message notifications anymore, so I didn't know there were new postings.

I am super excited for the cruise. We've booked the Blue Lagoon Beach Day and the Stingray excursion for Castaway Key. Only a few more weeks to go.

We are doing the Stingray excursion at CC as well.

I am new to disney and recently learned of fish extenders. Looks like a lot of us missed out. Anyway to start up another group or join the others?

Happy chic and fireworks fan, I PM'd the other 5 families on the list. I know some people have already started their gifts so I am not sure. If everyone has their stuff and we cant add you, you could certainly start a new group. If at least some of us havent, we may be able to add you if you wanted just with the knowledge you may not get a gift from everyone.

I will let you know when I hear back from the other ladies! The brinkerbunch, can you get PM's... if not would you email me at tln1@mchsi.com so I can see where you are at on things? Thanks so much!

Cant believe it is almost down to just a month away! I am making lists for the FE gifts. I am not very crafty so I bought our FE and am planning to buy our gifts and put them together for the most part!

OK, I have hear back from most everyone. We will go ahead and add you two to the list for FE. There are a couple people who either are unable to add more or have one gift they may not have enough of, but everyone else I heard from was more than happy to add you both. Since we are a month out today, this will be the final add. I need to get my act together!

So I got an email from happychic and will add that family to the list, and fireworks fan, if you could PM or email me your info ASAP so I can add your family too that would be great. Hoping to have the list complete by the weekend. Be aware, there may be a gift or two you wont receive since you joined in late, but most of us arent quite that organzied lol!

For the original group, if you have already purchased and made your items or are working on them already, its ok if you arent able to add. Just hated to leave anyone out. From looking at the other groups this was a common occurence and this is how it was handled. After this point and we add these two families we are CLOSED!

Here is the link to our list again. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoC5XAvFmWNQdDA3a3JHMDZWZUhTUDBNTERvbVE0TVE#gid=0
I will update with more of fireworks fan's info as soon as I get it!

Have a great day all!

OK the list is up to date and complete... see the post above for the info and link. I added fireworks fan to the document! :)

Would everyone please comment on the post here just indicating that they have seen the updating list and read the above post regarding the changes!? Just want to make sure everyone is aware and on board!

Thanks guys! I am off to do some fish extender shopping! :)

OK the list is up to date and complete... see the post above for the info and link. I added fireworks fan to the document! :)

Would everyone please comment on the post here just indicating that they have seen the updating list and read the above post regarding the changes!? Just want to make sure everyone is aware and on board!

Thanks guys! I am off to do some fish extender shopping! :)

Saw the update.:)

consider us updated.

We get to snorkel with the stingrays as part of the encounter, I think. I'm planning on trying to snorkel in the regular snorkel lagoon as well.

I think we are going to try snorkeling on CC too.

What is everyone most excited about for the cruise? I can't wait for the shows, and just to see my kids' faces!!

Hi everybody! Myself, DH, and DS (21) will be on this cruise. We plan on snorkeling at CC also, this will be our second time snorkeling there - it is a lot of fun! Bring an underwater camera if you have one - or get a disposable one.

The things I am most looking forward to are eating, going to the Rainforest room, and relaxing.

I agree mk12a, bring waterproof cameras. Last year my disposable underwater camera filled up with water, so this year we will bring 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter