• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 16, 2013 - 4 night Dream

fireworks fan

Mouseketeer
We are booked on this cruise as a family reunion. It will be our 2nd Disney cruise and our first on the Dream. Looking forward to meeting some other Disney cruisers!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

We just booked our very first cruise this past week! I didnt think we would ever be able to afford to go but had some unexpected blessing come our way. SOOO excited! Been scouring the internet for information... so I look forward to meeting you all and hearing all your tips and advice! Cant wait!

Welcome to the thread, Tracy :goodvibes It looks like we have some similar aged children-I have a 10 yr DD and a 7 yr DS.

We'll on board as well. we have a 7 yr old son and 1 year old daughter. This will be our first Disney cruise. I'm a Disney Vacation Plnner and decided I HAD to do one for research since I book so many Disn cruises ;)

Yeah! Nice to hear there will be some similar aged kiddos!! We got second seating for dining and I sure hope it works ok with our youngest who will be just 2. Planning on making sure she gets a late pm nap before the show. She is very shy so I dont think she will willingly go to the nursery.

Are you guys thinking about doing any excursions? We are leaning towards staying on the boat in Nassau

I'm happy to see our thread get busier:thumbsup2 Welcome coopersmom!

I'm still debating about Nassau. Our family loves waterparks, so I was thinking about Atlantis-but its pretty expensive. The Blue Harbor excursion could be fun too. We stayed on the ship last time, so I think we will definitely be doing something off the ship this time.

I am getting more and more excited for our trip. I have two DS ons 12 turning 13 on the trip and one 5. We were looking at Blue Lagoon for our excursion as well. Looking to do something great for DS 12 for his b- day. It will be on our at sea day. Anyone seen the room dec that you can buy for b- days on the ship?

I think there is a picture of the room decorations on the DCL website. I was debating about that as well because my DH's birthday is also during the cruise.

So is everyone here interested in doing a FE exchange? We did it on our last cruise and it was a lot of fun.

fireworks fan said:
I think there is a picture of the room decorations on the DCL website. I was debating about that as well because my DH's birthday is also during the cruise.

So is everyone here interested in doing a FE exchange? We did it on our last cruise and it was a lot of fun.

Tell me more about the FE exchange?

We would be interested in participating too! Almost down to 5 more months! We just got our airfare booked. We will be flying in the Fri night before and staying in Cocoa Beach. Anyone have anything in the area they enjoyed seeing/doing. My younger three have never even seen the ocean so we look forward to being at the beach for sure.

Hi! We are booked in this cruise too! I have 2 daughters ages 5 and 3. This is our first cruise! Just starting to research stuff, this is all new.

Madzac

We took our first cruise on another line when DS was 2 1/2. He would not go to kids club either. We made sure he had a nap and we also loaded a few short videos (Blues Clues, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) on IPOD for him to watch after he ate. It worked really well for us.

Madzac-We are staying in Cocoa Beach the night before the cruise as well.

Angeljoy-Welcome to the thread!

So, it looks like we would have at least 3 families interested in participating in a FE. On my last Disney cruise, we had a little DIS meet the first afternoon of the cruise as well, so you would recognize each other during the cruise.

This is all getting me even more excited for the cruise! Love the anticipation:thumbsup2

So I'm new to all this. I've been researching ef but have a question. You leave gifts in the efs, but how often ? Everyday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter