June 15 2012 5-night Dream Cruise!

What name would you like our Dis Group/Meet to have?

• Sailing the Dream

• Living the Dream

• Double Dippin' Dreamers

• Summer Sailin' the Dream

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm a newcomer to this group. We will also be on the June 15th sailing.

Does anyone know for sure what night Pirate night will be? I've heard conflicting reports that what is shown online in the cruise planning center is incorrect for some sailings.

Also, does anyone have new navigators for 2012 for a 5 night cruise with this same itinerary?

Aeirvin3 - send me a friend request here and I'll get you added to the FB group! I know there has already been some discussion about pirate night and menus posted - but I haven't seen Navigators yet...

Welcome!

Long story short....we were booked on the Fantasy for almost a year and had to cancel our trip due to schedule conflict, we were fortunate the sail dates on the Dream worked for us. However, all the excursions we wanted are sold out, as well as the spa services too! I know it's short notice, but I was going to try to see if we could get a small FE group together for the couple of families that missed the cutoff. We booked a VGT too room as well, patiently waiting our room assignment. Do you know yours yet? Only 19 days to go!!!

My family sailing with me is DH, DD 8, and DD 10.

A group of my family will be sailing. For many of us it will be our first cruise. My DW, DD10, DS7, and me will be in one cabin. Sis-in-law, her husband, and 1yo niece in another, Parents-in-law in another, and then 2 other families in 2 other cabins as well.

I've been on dozens of cruises before but mine were all below the water:fish:

We'll be in 10656. The rest are scattered about! The whole family is certainly looking forward to the vacation. We tend to go to an all-inclusive resort but decided to branch out and give a cruise a shot!

A group of my family will be sailing. For many of us it will be our first cruise. My DW, DD10, DS7, and me will be in one cabin. Sis-in-law, her husband, and 1yo niece in another, Parents-in-law in another, and then 2 other families in 2 other cabins as well.

I've been on dozens of cruises before but mine were all below the water:fish:

We'll be in 10656. The rest are scattered about! The whole family is certainly looking forward to the vacation. We tend to go to an all-inclusive resort but decided to branch out and give a cruise a shot!

JnDRader - Send me a friend request here and I'll get you added to the private Facebook group we have set up to get to know each other better. There is also a LARGE group of girls in the 7-11 year old range that are emailing each other already and I'll make sure they send you the info once you are added to the group!

For those interested in doing a FE exchange but missed the cutoff for the other group, we have a small second group started. Just send me a message here or on the Facebook page if you're a member and I'll add you to the list.

Hello, my name is Nathan :)
This will be my 5th cruise, 3rd Disney.
I am 20.
It would be nice to find other people around my age
since I'm not sure what else I will be able to do other than
listen to music and take in the scenery, which isn't a bad thing
since I'm kind of a loner anyway.
But it would be nice to get some info about what there is to do for my age group and it would be most awesome to meet people my age.
I have spent the past 2 cruises mostly alone and aimlessly wandering the cruise
ship and getting funny looks.
What was enjoyable for me was going and listening to the piano and
some of the musical events in clubs (even though I felt out of place),
going to an art auction/exhibit, staring out at the sea and listening to music.
I'm not really sure what else there is to do.
I'm not complaining by any means, I am super exited to be going on ANOTHER Disney cruise that my parents are paying for.
I think I like Disney more so than most males my age, but there
still wasn't a lot to do.
I am very interested in socializing and meeting people for this cruise
with similar taste and interest.
I don't drink regularly but it would be a bit more enjoyable if I were 21 just
to have something else to do.

Thanks in advance for any replies with info about activities or interest in meeting up :goodvibes

I am very excited and hope to meet some new people! ^^D

P.S.
Anyone associated with the furry fandom, skateboarding, art, or music lovers get bonus points!
Especially anyone that listens to the Deftones or Jimmy Eat World! :D

I'm going on my 5th cruise! I can't wait but im scared that the magic will be gone :mad: but I REALLY CANT WAIT!!! I'm 13 but I'll be almost 14 when my family goes so 14-17 year old club here i come :rotfl: :cool1:

I'm going on my 5th cruise! I can't wait but im scared that the magic will be gone :mad: but I REALLY CANT WAIT!!! I'm 13 but I'll be almost 14 when my family goes so 14-17 year old club here i come :rotfl: :cool1:

AWESOME!!!!!!! You're with me anna :goodvibes We gotta meet up for sure :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter