June 14, 2014 - Taking the Magic to Venice

Just did the June 15 12 night loved it so much we are going back!

That's a shame, we usually have good luck. Hooefully this group will erase unpleasant memories of that last group

I know what you mean, it was just horrendous, we couldn't wait to get off the ship.

We're bringing DD10 and DS12 at time of sailing. Leaving the teenagers at home.

I know what you mean, it was just horrendous, we couldn't wait to get off the ship.

We're bringing DD10 and DS12 at time of sailing. Leaving the teenagers at home.

That's too bad as well.
Hopefully we can get a more open and friendly group for you and your family to connect with. :stir:

Sounds like the changes to the Magic will be fun.

Where in the States are you from?
Are you going to do a pre-cruise stay?

Hi all

Just book this cruise and just started on these Boards. Looking forward to the Cruise.

So I tried to go back through and add all the cruisers to the roll call. Please let me know if I missed anyone or need to correct info. Check to see if kids ages will be correct as of the date of sailing.

Thanks!

Thank you, 3princessMommy, for keeping us straight. You can update our family. DH is Matt, and DW is Carianne. DS, Grant, will be 18 by sail date and DD, Paige, will be 15.

Thanks!! Carianne

Hi! We just got off a 3 day cruise on the Dream and it was not nearly long enough :( We booked this cruise while on board and are thrilled to be going to Europe :) At this time, it's just my DH (Mario) and I (Kristi). Our 4 year old DD will likely be having adventures of her own with grandma :) We just thought it would be too much "boring" stuff for her at the ports of call. Us adults, however, are super excited :cool1: Can't wait to meet everyone!

Made a big move today and booked our airfare from LAX. :banana::banana::banana::banana:
One less thing to think about now. On to shore excursion planning!!

I booked airfare yesterday from DFW! Now it finally seems real :cool1: if anyone is looking to fill two spots on shore excursions let me know. I looked into booking non-DCL ones but for only 2 of us it is not very cost effective. I would absolutely be willing to go in with a family or a group to help get a better rate! :yay:

Very excited we are going on our Honeymoon this cruise! Any other honeymooners? Excited to do this after our Disney Wedding in Florida February 18, 2014!
Especially anxious to tour Rome and hopefully get to the Island of Capri to do a boat tour!!!! Also excited to Greek Isles and of course all of the other cities. We love adventure and the beach!

Made a big move today and booked our airfare from LAX. :banana::banana::banana::banana:
One less thing to think about now. On to shore excursion planning!!

hey how much was your airfare from LAX & what airline? I didn't realize we could book so soon!

I've added a Roll Call to Post #2. Let me know if you want to be added or to correct any info.

Hi!

My husband and I just booked this cruise while on a cruise in the Caribbean, so do please add us to the roll call:

Jonas (me) - 32, will be 33 at the time
Steinar (DH) - 35, 36 on the cruise

---

Have anyone started with Fish Extender groups? We would love to join (again!) as long as the groups are manageable in size. Groups of 80-90 people is quite a lot, but smaller ones should be fine. :-) Although I do suppose we could give "stateroom gifts" rather than individual ones. :-)

Also, does anyone know whether the food on the Med cruises is American or European? ;-)

Hi, all! 3PrincessMommy and I have been away from the boards for a while. We just moved back overseas... this time to the Hague. It's been beautiful so far. We've been assured that the nice weather is not normal.

I see a bunch of new cruisers joining us, so WELCOME! I think Joann needs to do some updating to the RollCall post.

How do you get the pictures in your signature in one row?

It's a little tricky. If they end up on different lines, then it means there are [enter] keys in between them. If you can figure out how to remove those (put the cursor in front of one and hit [backspace]) then in the editing window it may still look like they are on separate lines, but when you save it and go back to one of your posts hopefully it removed the extra [enter] and they will show up in a line.

Was that as clear as mud?

hey how much was your airfare from LAX & what airline? I didn't realize we could book so soon!

We bought 2 tickets with Miles on American and paid for the other 2 tickets. $1650 each for Coach going through JFK. Yes, flights release 11 months before travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter