June 14, 2014 Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean

Hello. Sorry this is a edited post. Me and my wife are not on this cruise. I could not find the delete button which would have made my mistake easy to fix. The FAQ forum did not give a direct answer on deleting a post. So if someone else is able to great. THanks..

Happy cruising!

I just realized I haven't posted to this yet! Our family of three will be cruising on the Fantasy in June (our first cruise EVER)!
It will be myself and husband and son (11)
Can't wait!

Hi Everyone - Glad to find this group. My family just booked the June 14 cruise on the Fantasy yesterday. There will be 5 of us going. Myself, My mom and Dad, my wife and my daughter (age 10). This will be mine and my daughters second cruise on the Fantasy. We are so excited!!! Looking forward to then trip and hope we all get to meet at some point. I joined the Facebook group and trying to figure out how to get signed up for the FE exchange. Looks like quite a few are participating VERY EXCITING.

Hi Everyone!!
This will be our second cruise with Disney and we are so excited. We are a family of four, myself, my husband, my son(age 12) and daughter (age 10).

Can't wait for June!

Well, it looks like we are going to go for it! Disney cruise--our first ever! DH and I will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary and DD will have her "golden birthday" just a few days prior--9 years old on June 9th.

:banana: Hoping for a terrific experience and a new Disney addiction!

Looking forward to the cruise. DH, DD (11), and DS (10) have cruised Disney many times, but we're bringing my mother and this will be her first Disney cruise. Can't wait! :hourglass

Tried to get a cabana at the family beach but they were all booked at midnight so I took one for serenity bay until we decide. Since Brandon will be 18 we booked a palo brunch and he is finally old enough to do the wave runners at castaway. He also wanted to get a massage and I booked a facial. The site kept giving me an error when I tried to do online checkin.
Anyone interested in any of the alcohol tastings with my husband? I feel like he has done most of them

Hello, this is our first Disney Cruise. Do you know how we get on the list to do fish extenders? Thanks!

Hello, this is our first Disney Cruise. Do you know how we get on the list to do fish extenders? Thanks!

Hi, I am in charge of the FE group. Our Facebook group is really active, and I post all the info there. You can see the link in a previous post.

Otherwise, let me know your families names, kids ages, cabin number, etc.

Leslie Jonese

Hello fellow cruisers!! We just booked our 7th Disney Cruise :cool1: It will be my DH, DD (11), DD (8) and myself.

We would love to participate in the fish extenders:banana: I have to catchup on the thread! I know there is a Facebook group but like I said, I have a lot of catching up to do! Have we closed the FE group yet? I hope not!! Please let me know what the best way is to sign up.

We usually book a year in advance so 75 days before doesn't leave me much time. Guess I better get started!!:yay:

Hello fellow cruisers!! We just booked our 7th Disney Cruise :cool1: It will be my DH, DD (11), DD (8) and myself.

We would love to participate in the fish extenders:banana: I have to catchup on the thread! I know there is a Facebook group but like I said, I have a lot of catching up to do! Have we closed the FE group yet? I hope not!! Please let me know what the best way is to sign up.

We usually book a year in advance so 75 days before doesn't leave me much time. Guess I better get started!!:yay:

Hello everyone!

Just joined the group and wanted to say Hi!!! DH, DD (7) and I are super excited about cruising on the Fantasy! Looking forward to the FE too! Hope it's not too late to join?! Looking forward to meeting y'all!!!

Hi Everyone,
My family of four will be sailing with you. It is our second Disney Cruise. We are excited!!! We would love to participate in the FE. Is it to late?

Hey this is our first cruise and traveling with twin toddlers as well as 5 year old. I have just discovered this thread and am looking to be a part of fish extender group. Any suggestions or tips in general would be greatly appreciated?

I too am looking for a fish extender group. It is our first cruise and have just read about this fun game. We have a family of 3 children. Girl Boy twins of 2.5 and boy age 5. We would love to be a part of this.

Hi we would like to be a part of the Fish extender list. We are the Cortez Family, a family of 5. (3 kids....boy/girl twins 2.5 of age and boy age 5).
We will be in stateroom 8000 and 8002 and going on the Fantasy Cruise Eastern 7 day Caribbean cruise June 14th. I hope we are not too late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter