• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 14-18 4 Day Wonder; Need a pal for a 7 year old girl

DisneyD

Disney Lover since childhood!
Here's the dilemma. Traveling with another family on a 4 day cruise and the parents (me included!) would like some adult time. This means that kids would go to kids clubs. We have:
DD age 12
DD age 11
DS age 11
DD age 7

The issue is that the 7 year old DD won't be able to join the other kids in the same club due to her age. This could be enough for her to protest going to a kids club. So, I'm trying to find someone cruising on these dates who has a 7 year old girl that she could maybe email a few times to get her excited about going.

HELP!

Have you posted this to the meet thread for your cruise also?? :idea:~I bet your DD will love the club once she gets there and she'll make a friend or two quickly! Good Luck - I'm looking for a friend for my DD (8) prior to our July cruise also!

Have a GREAT vacation!

Yes,l I posted to my cruise meet. I know of three boys so far.

Thanks!

My DD-8 went to the Lab without knowing anyone. She met some friends the first night.

There is great programs and my DD wanted to be there all the time. There were always other girls for her to play with.

Definatly pop-in the first night. If you wait till mid-week she might feel a little left out if the other kids have already made their new BFFs!

I see where you say you posted on your meets thread; I know this is going to sound like a lot, but have you read your entire thread? There may be a family who does fall in the 5-7 age group with a girl, but just did not see your post because they have not been on the boards for a bit. I would read through the entire thread if you are not an active participant and see if you connect with anyone. My DD's BFF on her 6YO cruise was actually a little boy.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter