June 12, 2015 Disney Dream 3-night

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

We'll be joining y'all on the 6/12/15 Dream cruise! This will be our 5th Disney cruise and this time we are bringing our family with us. We can hardly wait to have our whole family together on this wonderful cruise. Hopefully someone will coordinate a Fish Exchange....it was so much fun last time!
pixiedust:party:

Once more people come "on board" we might coordinate the FE.

The TR Trio
Mom, Dad and DD-8:beach:

We'll be joining y'all on the 6/12/15 Dream cruise! This will be our 5th Disney cruise and this time we are bringing our family with us. We can hardly wait to have our whole family together on this wonderful cruise. Hopefully someone will coordinate a Fish Exchange....it was so much fun last time!
pixiedust:party:

We'll be there! This is our first Disney cruise but DH and I have cruised on Carnival before. Kids have never cruised. We are doing 4 days on land off property prior to the cruise. I can't wait!!

DS15 is also wanting to go back on a Philmont Backpacking Trek in New Mexico that begins the day after we get off the ship. I may or may not be coordinating getting him with his Philmont crew on the way home. :scared: For those who don't know Philmont is a Boy Scout ranch where he will be backpacking over 10-12 days for 75-90 miles. He loved it and can't wait to go back. But his crew starts driving from our Houston suburb to New Mexico the morning we get off the ship. They will be spending the night in Amarillo and I might be able to fly him to Amarillo to meet up with them. He's lucky I love him.

We'll be there! This is our first Disney cruise but DH and I have cruised on Carnival before. Kids have never cruised. We are doing 4 days on land off property prior to the cruise. I can't wait!!

DS15 is also wanting to go back on a Philmont Backpacking Trek in New Mexico that begins the day after we get off the ship. I may or may not be coordinating getting him with his Philmont crew on the way home. :scared: For those who don't know Philmont is a Boy Scout ranch where he will be backpacking over 10-12 days for 75-90 miles. He loved it and can't wait to go back. But his crew starts driving from our Houston suburb to New Mexico the morning we get off the ship. They will be spending the night in Amarillo and I might be able to fly him to Amarillo to meet up with them. He's lucky I love him.

WAHOO!!! This will be a fun cruise and I know your kids will LOVE IT! We've taken all 4 of our grandchildren on this cruise for their 5th birthday and we're taking the whole group on this cruise! party:

Nice to have you on board.Let us know if you are interested in a Fish Exchange.

Hi everyone! My DH and DS will be joining me on this cruise - it's their 2nd and it will be my 4th. I'd be interested in the FE if it's a small group. :goodvibes

Hi everyone! My DH and DS will be joining me on this cruise - it's their 2nd and it will be my 4th. I'd be interested in the FE if it's a small group. :goodvibes

I agree with the FE small group, we were thinking no more than 10 rooms(3 rooms per day, your own would be the 10th).

But we are open to other suggestions.:confused3

Great hoping we get enough to have a FE! We had 10 rooms on our cruise this year and that was perfect!
:wave2:

Hi all! This will be our family's first ever cruise and we are so excited! I would be interested in a FE - sounds like so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter