• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 12 2005 Disney Wonder

Will plan on 3:00 pm, Deck 10 midship, on the side facing the Port! Looking forward to the cruise and so much fun to meet some DIS'ers who will be on board!

See you all then!! :cool1:

mimidedoodah said:
I would like to suggest that we meet at 3:00 on embarkation day on Deck 10, midship on the side by the port. That will give us time to visit a bit before the drill and we can return to that spot for the sailaway party. We can watch from there or go down to the party below. Anybody interested? :rolleyes1
Mimi

Hi, this is a reminder about where to meet for everyone. 'Cept which side is the port side? Lot of techincal terms in this message. Deck 10 I get. Oh, do we wear funny hats to spot each other, or what?

The side facing the Port will be the side that faces the Port Building. It may not be the port side of the ship, might even be starboard, lol. But you want to make your way to the side of the ship docked up against the Port. See ya there!!

Here is what John and I look like! Just wave us down when ya see us, LOL!

S_1792.JPG

I leave tomorrow, but I haven't packed and am still cleaning the house and I have '8th grade graduation' tonight!!! I should be panicked. I have to go find one of those lists that are on these boards to make sure I take everything I need.

Argh... ds16 can't find magnets...

What am I doing typing on the disboards???

Jeanne

I will try to remember 3pm on deck 10 on Sunday....

(ds16 looking over my shoulder wants to know if he has to go to Deck 10 too...
he says he's not going...)

Does anyone know if there are alarm clocks in the rooms or if you can get a Mickey wake up call like at the WDW resorts?

I'm just back from the ship. I'm sorry I missed my fellow June 12 shipmates. I got sick during the drill and had to go down to my stateroom to recuperate.

You might have seen me around the ship. Our group of seven had red T-shirts that we glued black buttons onto it in the shape of Mickey's ears.
We wore them on embarkation day.

:rockband: :disrocks:

Hi, just checking back in. It was great to meet everyone, and be on the cruise. We loved it. Our dd had the time of her life. We will all be going again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter