• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 12 2005 Disney Wonder

profdsny,

Did you make your ressie thru DCL or a TA? I do believe that you can get blank docs at the port to fill out but I'd call whomever I made the ressies thru tomorrow. Otherwise, let me know and I can print you a set of docs from the DCL website and drop them in the mail to you. They're blank and you fill in all the necessary info.

Does anyone have any ideas on setting up DIS meets? I have never cruised DCL so I have no ideas. :confused3 :confused3

I sailed with Carnival once and missed the meet we had set up. Since it was the only one set up beforehand, I never met anyone that I had emailed or chatted with. :sad2: :sad2:

All this to say, maybe we could set up more than one meeting or have a stateroom door that we could use for messages? (Then again, maybe this is complicating things a bit! I may have spent too much time reading the repo cruise thread! :rotfl: :rotfl: )

I am starting to put stuff in suitcases TODAY! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Mimi

I would like to suggest that we meet at 3:00 on embarkation day on Deck 10, midship on the side by the port. That will give us time to visit a bit before the drill and we can return to that spot for the sailaway party. We can watch from there or go down to the party below. Anybody interested? :rolleyes1
Mimi

Sure - we'll try to be there at that time. If not before the drill, we'll try it again for the party. We are hoping to get onboard as soon as they let us so we can have plenty of time to eat and tour the ship some.

Great! Maybe some more of our group will join in! We are planning to board early, too. We will wear our swimsuits under our clothes in hopes of an uncrowded swim in the goofy pool. Let's just hope everyone is not touring the pool area at that time! :earseek:

I'll be the fat lady with graying hair and six teenagers! :cool1: Actually, they will probably all desert the parents as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone!
Mimi

We are wearing our swimsuits underneath our clothes, too! Where are you going to eat for lunch? I think we are heading to Parrot Cay.

The Bonomo Family will also be traveling on the12 of June. We're DVC members and will be staying at Vero Beach the night before the cruise and will be staying at the Beach Club for 4 nights after the cruise. We are all first time cruisers and hopefully my 16 year old DD will meet some interesting teens in the Teen areas.

:banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana:

Meeting on deck 10 sounds good to me too. I have some teens as well. It has been so busy with last minute school rehearsals, concerts, sports meets, not to mention the academic programs. I'm worn out. My kids say they all need to decompress! I finally did get the website to work but I had to use safari on my MAC. I did get Palo ressies but the dolphin encounter was booked up. I hope that the flight won't be too busy because the news predicts a very busy summer with lots of delays at the airport.

See you soon,
Jeanne

PS: I got my docs yesterday from my TA.

Hi again. Haven't checked here in a few days. Momma, thanks for the offer. I did call that day and they sent them out. Said that they had been printed for a while but for some reason never mailed. So, we got them today. So, we are mostly set. Gee, only about 2 more weeks.Wow. I like the idea of a meet on board. I'll try to post this to my list of things to do and bring. We likely are going to shoot for lunch at Parrot Cay also. We are also DVC membs, but are staying at OKW first for a few days, then driving over in the am. I'm guessing about a 2 hour trip over? What time can we actually begin to board?

Oh, and I found out we are on Deck 6, not 7. 7 was when we were supposed to go in December and coulnd't get out of the airport here.

We have our docs and I've started to pack. Meeting on deck 10 sounds good. I'll try to be there.

:boat:

Sorry, past cheerleader coming out, but everyone is so quiet for a group about to go on VACATION! :cheer2: I know a lot of us are leaving in the next few days so the packing frenzy has begun. I just wanted to get in one lasy :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1: :flower: :earboy2: :wave2: before everyone hits the road. See you there!

True, we must need some happiness. Just got off the phone rearanging PS for meals, etc. Haven't started packing yet, but the next phone call is to Land's End for sandels. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
How's that for excited?

:jumping1:

I'm practically all packed! 2 more days of work and I'll be flying to Orlando :cheer2:

DD20 hasn't started packing yet, but we have been busy shopping for her vacation "needs."

:rockband: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Won't be long now. Let' s not forget about the meet on Sunday cruise day. That should be fun. :flower: :cool1: :hourglass :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter