June 11-16 2017 Bahama Dreamin'

We just put down our deposit on this cruise! It will be our third time on the Dream. We did a double dip in July 2015 and it was amazing! I was so sad when there were none in 2016, so I'm really looking forward to two stops at Castaway Cay again.

[QUOTE="Sunshine1629, post: 55582061, member: 434921 It will be our third time on the Dream. We did a double dip in July 2015 and it was amazing! I'm really looking forward to two stops at Castaway Cay again.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious to hear your opinion on scheduling the two days- is it better to have one day of rest/whatever and one day of planned (5k, cabana, excursion or whatever) if so which day do you do first?

We had planned all of our big activities for the first castaway cay day with the plan to leave the second day completely open to whatever we decided to do. My husband did the 5K and we scheduled the sting rays after lunch for the first day. Unfortunately due to high winds and surf, sting rays were canceled for pretty much the whole day. This was the number one thing my kids wanted to do so they were pretty disappointed. We did get rescheduled for our second day so we did get to do it eventually, it just didn't work out like planned.

Based on our (limited) prior experience I would plan to do anything that is a must do the first day, that way you get a second shot at it if it doesn't work out for whatever reason.

We will! This is for my step daughters high school graduation plus my little ones first cruise. It will be me, hubby, my mom, step daughter, and the baby (well toddler cause she will be 2 by then)

hey all- I just found this ******** group for this cruise too if any of you aren't already on it...: https://www.*********************/
Links to other social media sites are not allowed here. Here's the policy (from the stickies on the main Cruise Meet page):
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

DISboards administrators prefer DISboards cruise meet threads, as well as Fish extender groups, be handled on the DISboards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter