June 10th Disney Magic NYC - Canada

lpizzuro123

DIS Veteran
To all those leaving tomorrow - have a wonderful time - looks like you will have great weather leaving out of NYC - get some great pictures. We will be cruising in September to Canada - can't wait.

Would love to hear back from you when you return home - and please post those Navagators. Can't wait to see what is offered to us.

Have a wonderful and safe journey.

Linda

Thank you, Linda! But we're not leaving until Sunday!

I can't wait to take tons of pictures. I love lighthouses, and DH and I are going to Peggy's Cove to see the lighthouse there, and add a few thousand pictures to my collection of lighthouse pictures :rotfl2:!

Beth

Oh - you are right - I am sitting here looking at my calendar and still got it wrong. I am just so excited because tomorrow I can make our Palo reservations for our September Disney cruise.

Anyway, have fun. I should have made plans to go to the city and wave to all you happy cruisers.

I read something somewhere to take your Passport to Peggy's Cove and you can get it stamped with a lighthouse stamp. I think they said it is not at the actual lighthouse but at the gift shop near the lighthouse. We love lighthouses also - we have a collection of them and I redid our second bathroom with all lighthouse - we have a lighthouse border and photos and statues of all the lighthouses we have visited.

Anyway let us know if you do the lighthouse stamp thing.

Linda

Can't wait to hear all about the cruise....we are on the August 12th one. Hope you all have a fabulous time!

Kristina

I agree. Have a great time, and if you are able come back and post as much information and navigators as quickly as possible :rotfl: I'll be on the next one on the 17th!

We are also on the 17th and would love as much information as possible. Thank you so much!

Thanks for good wishes. We (wife, and college-aged son and daughter) can't wait now, as we are packing now for departure tomorrow.

We'll be there too!

Does anyone know if Don 'Ducky' Williams will be on this cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter