June 10th arrival!

Hey :) I actually arrive on 10th of June :D But I'm doing the ICP, I'm from the UK and doing the Summer cultural exchange program!!

I'm so excited! I'll be doing QSF&B :) Cannot wait to find out where I'm working and just to experience it all!!

Hey :) I actually arrive on 10th of June :D But I'm doing the ICP, I'm from the UK and doing the Summer cultural exchange program!!

I'm so excited! I'll be doing QSF&B :) Cannot wait to find out where I'm working and just to experience it all!!

Yay! Someone else arriving the same day! :)
During my first CP I worked with a lot of people that were doing the same program! We had a blast at work :goodvibes
Do you know if ICPs go to the same Check in?

I arrive a week after you.I'm going for the Culinary Arts internship.:cool1:

That's awesome! :D Is that a different internship from the Culinary Program?

During my first CP I worked with a lot of people that were doing the same program! We had a blast at work :goodvibes

That's awesome! :D Is that a different internship from the Culinary Program?

It is the same.I just worded it weird.

I'm not sure but I doubt it since we are only allowed to arrive in the USA on the 10th therefore my flight leaves from London at 11:15am and arrive in Orlando at 3:20pm (Florida time)

So the majority of the uk ones arrive in the afternoon :) We may still be put in apartments with CP's though, we have no choice in where we want to live or who with!! It's going to be a complete surprise when we get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter