• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 1, 2015 4 night Dream

NikiM20

<font color=blue>This is my first exchange so play
Booked the 4 night cruise on opening day. My husband, myself and our daughter (15) will be meeting friends followed by a few days at Vero Beach.

We are booked as well with friends, with a follow up to Vero Beach... How cool is that...

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Hello! We will also be on this cruise. It will be my husband, myself, our granddaughter, and our grandson who will be 10 and 5 at the time of our trip. I am really excited about sharing DCL with our grandkids.

Hello! We will also be on this cruise. It will be my husband, myself, our granddaughter, and our grandson who will be 10 and 5 at the time of our trip. I am really excited about sharing DCL with our grandkids.
Welcome!! I am in the process off setting up a Facebook page. I should get to it this weekend. I will post when it's up.

Hi :wave: we are on this cruise too. It's myself, husband, two daughters (18 & 22) and son (14). We are cruising with several additional family members. So far we have fifteen in our group and hope to persuade a few more to join us. Wishing us all calm seas and beautiful weather.

We just moved our cruise to the last week of May. I'm no longer on your cruise but would like to wish you all happy sailing.

My parents have also booked a room on our cruise. Now I just have to get them information about DISboards so they can join in on the fun!

Our grandkids fly down for vacation in 2 weeks. We haven't told them about next summer yet so I plan on surprising them while they are here. Not sure yet what I'm going to do, but I think it will involve going down to the port and waving goodbye to one of the Disney ships as it heads out.

We are so excited- just booked our second Disney cruise (four of total- my husband and two kids, son age 10 and daughter 8)! Would love to get in on a Fish Extender...has anyone started a list? Or FB page? Can't wait to sail with you all!
~Mary
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We are so excited- just booked our second Disney cruise (four of total- my husband and two kids, son age 10 and daughter 8)! Would love to get in on a Fish Extender...has anyone started a list? Or FB page? Can't wait to sail with you all!
~Mary
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Welcome! I don't think anyone has started an FE list or a FB page yet. We are definitely planning on getting in on a fish extender too. I told my grandkids about it this weekend and my granddaughter (10) was really excited.

We just booked this cruise while on board the Magic. Looking forward to another high seas adventure.

Welcome! I don't think anyone has started an FE list or a FB page yet. We are definitely planning on getting in on a fish extender too. I told my grandkids about it this weekend and my granddaughter (10) was really excited.
Great! Keep me posted on the FE list.
Can't wait to sail with you!

We (Myself, wife and 12yr old son) are booked for this cruise. We cant wait! Can anyone tell me how the fish extender works? I have some really cool paricord key chains, bracelets and other things that have Disney characters incorporated in them. I would love to share them with others.

Thanks!
"Ran-D"

We (Myself, wife and 12yr old son) are booked for this cruise. We cant wait! Can anyone tell me how the fish extender works? I have some really cool paricord key chains, bracelets and other things that have Disney characters incorporated in them. I would love to share them with others.

Thanks!
"Ran-D"

Welcome! We can't wait either.

I tend to think of a fish extender exchange like the valentine's exchange back in school. You can either make or buy an extender which hangs off a fish (or seahorse) outside the door. Everyone who wants to participate signs up and you give a gift to those who sign up. Some people give a gift for the cabin, and some people give a gift to each person on the list.

Here is a link with some more information and pictures: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

I just booked us (me and my daughter who will have just turned 8) on this cruise. We are so excited. :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter