June 01, 2006 Haunted Mansion Lobby Closing

OnceUponAStar*

Future Imagineer :-)
11gqcmt.jpg

Great Closing Tonight :) Cheese Rules! lol. Lets hope for some Pirate items tomorrow :) I wish everyone a good night!

Have a great night everyone :)! It was nice to finally meet TooCutie's dad (non-dis folks). And MickeysMusic was masquerading as BabaZeta tonight. Trust me...long story LOL.

Good night to all!

Hugs! :grouphug:

Great Closing :). I dont think most of you knew who I was lol. I was under my other account, 'BABAZETA,' and most of you seemed like you didnt believe it was me LOL! Oh well - new closing on another account for a while seems good for the health...Guess its time to watch TV and eat popcorn as I lie in bed. GOODNIGHT TO ALL AND ALL A HAPPY VMK DREAMS AND WISHES!
:happytv: :popcorn: SuperYummy :)!

BABAZETA~

Good night all. And hopefully we'll have pirate stuff tomorrow! pirate:

Here is the Rare Trades are Us room closing messed up on screen shot

152074857.jpg

AmberDaze said:

What?!?!?!?!

I personally like to eat ice cream in bed with the blanket pulled over my head... uh oh, guess I shouldn't give you ideas!!!! :rotfl: *runs away*

Night all!!!

I signed on just to say good night! Made it on three minutes before warning! Awful storm here so haven't been on at all to night. Glad I made it to say good night!

Night all! :goodvibes :grouphug: ::popcorn:

silvrstrfx said:
I personally like to eat ice cream in bed with the blanket pulled over my head... uh oh, guess I shouldn't give you ideas!!!! :rotfl: *runs away

Oh Please NO!!! She doesn't need anymore ideas LOL!! :happytv:

silvrstrfx said:
I personally like to eat ice cream in bed with the blanket pulled over my head

ROFL! Fox you have to do something else than eat ice cream in bed after VMK closes.....wait I do the same I watch a movie and eat popcorn.....*hides in corner and takes a bite of popcorn* I have to stop with this hallucination....(I'm seeing popcorn btw lol)..... ::popcorn: ::popcorn: ::popcorn: :goodvibes :dance3:

Glad to catch up for closing - been a while - and lol on Mickey/Monkey's secret new identity :) Made last minute decision to take the kids to Disneyland this weekend (leaving at noon) to get the new quests done (HSM room and 50th quest) :woohoo:

Looks like a fun night on vmk, as usual. I was still off volunteering at a charity event long beyond closing time. (Hey, there's a song in there somewhere!)

And doesn't everyone know that chocoloate ice cream is the absolutely best "in bed before sleep" treat? :confused3

And am I THAT oblivious to things or is :happytv: and :dance3: new? And what about this guy? :artist:

Anyway, chocolate ice cream. Yum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter