Jumping into June Monthly Weight Loss Challenge **Newbies always welcome!**

I weighed in today after 2 weeks -- I lost 7 lbs so I'm 13.5 down for the month.

Next month I am going to be more agressive. For next week's weigh in, I'm going to 1/2 whatever loss of hopefully not GAIN for the week and put that in July. So for the month I was -13/5 out of 7.

Well folks...the June challenge is over. And it looks like most of you did great! MaryAnne is the "big loser" this month! I have updated the totals on the first page.

Sadly, I had a TERRIBLE month. Too many birthdays and holidays other poor excuses. Actually, what really killed me was the last few days of camping with DS. I gained 3 pounds in 4 days! And I don't feel like I ate to an extreme, but I didn't PLAN well enough and ended up eating things I would normally avoid. (There is that pesky work, PLAN, again!). I've taken off one of the three already, but it has totally wiped out the pitiful amount I actually did lose last month. Well, onward and downward!

I'll wait to see if anyone picks up on a July monthly challenge. If not perhaps I will start one??. ....................P

I really need someone to start a July thru August weight loss challenge. I kind of pooped out of the June challenge and with the food and booze over the 4th gained 2 lbs. back! It would be nice to have at least one more challenge before a bunch of us eat ourselves to death on free dining in Sept.!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter