Jumping between forum problem?

I haven't had any trouble at all this morning jumping between forums. In fact, I'm thrilled - I'm whipping around from post to post, much faster than I've ever been able to on the DISBoards. Hopefully it was just a temporary problem for you and you'll be flying from forum to forum in no time. If not, I'd suggest visiting the Tech Board.

Yes I can't jump from Disney Resort Forum to any other forum but the other forums will bring me back to Resort Forum.

Did that make sense?

Thanks, guys! I have noticed that some times it works, some times it doesn't. I guess they have a few kinks to work out!

I've been having the same problem. Occasionally it works but most of the time I have to go back to the main page and select a new forum from there.

just a silly question, but it seems like if i answer any of the forums, my answer seems to disappear. like i was on yesterday, and today my answers are not on ther anymore. does this make sense?? actually my comments , you know what i mean??

It works inconsistently for me too. Sometimes I have to go back to the main page to go to another forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter