July6,2008 4 Night DD Wonder

My DD has the Elizabeth Swann pirate outfit with the brown pants, purple vest and ruffle shirt with the Capt Jack hat/wig. I have black Capris and pirate ruffle shirt and a pink pirate bandana. We love to get into the pirate theme and have some good pictures they took at the portrait settings before dinner. I think that I finished printing out all my signs for the door last night/this morning(until 2:00am:eek: ) Have the swim team party tonight until 9 and then I will go through all I have printed to make sure I have what I want. Getteing excited here!:dance3:

I read somewhere that they give out towels by the pools. I do not remember them giving out towels by the pools the last time I cruised.

So I guess my question is should I pack beach towels or just trust they will have some by the pools?
:confused3

They had towels in a container by the pool and give them to you as you get off for CC. I am not bringing them this time. They take up way too much room! I need room to be able to bring back all the stuff we buy on the ship!::yes::

So when does everybody leave? Are you all packed? We don't leave until the 5th as we will do the parks and Sea World camp after the cruise. This time next week it will be our turn to be too excited too sleep!:cool1:

Hi! OK.... so we just returned from 4 days in Ocean City, Md. (my husband's company's summer regional meetings) Packed yet?? No way.. I'm unpacking and washing clothes!! Then tomorrow I can start to pack all over again. I have 3 days as we leave July 3rd for a few days @ Disney Yacht Club before the cruise.

We leave on Thursday July 3rd and have not started to pack yet. I am going to start tomorrow. I have done a lot of shopping this weekend for it though and still have to buy some more things but I really need to get started tomorrow with packing. We are so excited and we can't wait. :yay:

DD and I met Cantwait520 and her DD for lunch so that the girls would "know" someone their age on the ship. Both of us were then off to run errands for cruise supplies and we both leave on Saturday. Good luck with the packing for all!:laundy:

I have been in New Smyrna since Saturday (south of daytona) It has been in the mid/upper 80s every day with late afternoon showers. That seems to be the forecast every day for the next week (50% chance of showers each day).

My brother in law is in Orlando and it is the same there.

Hello... well I'm finishing up our packing today as we leave tomorrow for Disney's Yacht Club. I have to admit I'm at the point where it's like ' just get us on the plane already!' I love Disney but you have to plan sooo much!!! I'm exhausted already:rotfl:

Colleen, maybe we'll see you at the company dinner tomorrow night:) Everyone else... see you on the Wonder:yay:

thanks Cleenw. Hopefully that means the mornings/early afternoon won't be too bad. See you all there!

YAY!!! We leave tomorrow. I am going to get my nails done soon and then finish packing. I already printed out our boarding passes for the plane. We can't wait.

For those heading out tomorrow, have a safe trip! Can't believe that it is almost time to sail!

I have to agree with RLP817 that I am tired just from packing! Told a friend on the phone today that I was to the point I am just ready to go and if I forgot it OH WELL!! We are beginning our journey south (to my parents) tomorrow, then heading to the port Saturday. Hope you all have a safe trip to the port! Cannot wait to meet you all somewhere sometime aboard the Wonder :cool1:

I am shipping DD off tonight to sleep at a friends and she will stay with them tomorrow and go to the Braves game to see fireworks. They will bring her home tomorrow night. Now I can finally get everything packed without her pulling stuff out to wear! I will have the car packed before bed tomorrow night so we can be at the kennels when the open at 8am! Can't wait!!

HI! and Welcome Home to all those who returned home right after the trip (continued safe travels to those who didn't) We loved the Wonder! My daughter had a wonderful time and met lots of new friends.. as did I.

cleenw: it was a pleasure meeting you and getting to know you better. Who knows, we may meet again on a future diversification trip.

bairdbeth: can't believe we finally met at the last possible minute, literally!! thanks for taking our family photo. By the way, your door was great!

To everyone else... hope you had as much fun as I did! I loved the stingrays at CC. Wish I could say the same for my DD. She was scared and left the water as soon as one rubbed up against her. We also did Adastra Gardens.. wasn't impressed here and have to admit wish we did something else. instead. But, the ship was awesome, absolutely no compaints there.

Sad that I did not every meet any of you :( We had a "WONDERful" time as did everyone else I am sure.

We also found out after we finally arrived back home that we will not be a family of three on our next cruise but a family of four!!

My first child and my husbands second.....we are all excited, but pray for a boy, I am tired of doing hair for my stepdaughter!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter