July

D

debsays

Has anyone gone the end of July? We will be going for 4 days the last week in July. We've been in August and we're thinking the weather will be the same in July as August. Hot with daily showers. Was also wondering about the crowds. We'll be there July 26-29

We've gone for a long weekend closest to July 25 for the past two years. Hot, very humid, heavy thunderstorms a couple of afternoons evenings. According to some weather website I looked at a couple weeks ago, August is a tiny bit cooler on average-- maybe 1/2 a degree normal temps.

The crowds are worse than what we enjoy in early December and in January, but are manageable. I couldn't do a summertime trip except for the fact that I know we'll be back and we don't have to do everything. We can go slower and not kill ourselves.

We will be going this year July 25 thru 8/1. We usually go in August also. I know the end of August was pretty good. Last year we went mid august and it was really hot!!!! Florida was even having unseasonably hot temperatures! I hope it is a little better this year.

We have gone in July as well as in August. We saw no difference in the weather or the crowds. If you didn't know the date on the calendar, July and August seem just about equal - six of one, half dozen of the other.

Seems like everytime I'm getting ready to go, I'm watching the weather non stop, even though it doesn't seem to really bother me that much once were there. It's calling for thundershowers for this week, just wondering if the weather is still nice? Anybody there right now, now's the crowds looking?

We've been the last two Julys, and it's hot and humid and probably a lot like August. One difference is that July is the month many Brazilian tour groups visit Disney. If you haven't experienced that before, be prepared.

Has anyone gone the end of July? We will be going for 4 days the last week in July. We've been in August and we're thinking the weather will be the same in July as August. Hot with daily showers. Was also wondering about the crowds. We'll be there July 26-29

I have alway gone the last two weeks in July. Being from the same state as you the weather we had the beinging of the month expect that there but everyday. It usually rains once a day say about 300pm :confused3. Absolutely evrything is air conditioned you are in and out of it all the time.

As for the crowds of course it is busy all the kids are out of school. I still love this time of year. I we will be down on the 26Jun - 2Aug only one week this year.

We've been the last two Julys, and it's hot and humid and probably a lot like August. One difference is that July is the month many Brazilian tour groups visit Disney. If you haven't experienced that before, be prepared.

Our last 2 trips have been June, but next year will be late July. I must admit a little concern over all I'm hearing about these tour groups!

We have been there in July and August in the past, and like the other posters have said, there really isn't much difference. The only weather-problem that we have had, other than daily showers and extreme heat, is that in August 2005, we were there for Hurricane Charley!

We will be back at Pop from July 21 - 30 and cannot wait! :)

I noticed that in late July last year. Packs of 15 year old Brazilian girls everywhere....and they love to cheer! I totally forgot about them but I'm going again in late July this year. It's really not that bad but they obviously stand out with their matching t-shirts and the flag waving chaperons.

We went in late July last year, it was very humid and rained a good bit. I much prefer end of May, but due to a family illness, we had to reschedule our trip to July again this year. We'll be there 7/20 - 7/28/08, it will be very hot, very sticky, and will probably rain at some point every day. The best advice I can give you is to get up early and enjoy the first few hours in the parks before the crowds arrive and rain begins. The tour groups are there this time of year, we did not find them to be a huge problem, just avoid getting in a line behind them.

Dopy67 We're going July26-29 staying at PoP Just a 4 day get-a-way as we were just there in May. We're flying out of TF Green 6:35 a.m. flight. Are you flying out of Logan ?

The weather will be the same as you have experienced in August. I have noticed that the crowds are a little smaller in late July.

Dopy67 We're going July26-29 staying at PoP Just a 4 day get-a-way as we were just there in May. We're flying out of TF Green 6:35 a.m. flight. Are you flying out of Logan ?

We did 2 nights at BCV, the member cruise and then 4 night at Saratoga. In October. Just my son and I this trip there are 19 of us. I am leaving from Mancheste since Logan wanted close to 500.00 a piece southwest from Manchester 199.00 I'll see you at the airport we leave at 700am in at 1005am. We are all stating at OKW. oops I hink I said that.:cool1:

Uh.. I have news for you.. I have been there many different months during the year and EVERY month I have been there has had large Brazillian groups there. I am convinced there is not a time you can go without those groups even though I keep thinking there has to be one.. :confused3

As for the weather in July/August.. Well, it is actually a nice break from Dallas, TX summer weather. The afternoon rain is nice and cools things off a bit. We just plan our days for early morning and we plan on doing indoor things in the afternoon (or we play in the rain).

When I last went it was the end of July into August. The weather was almost the same as August which, in my opinion was not that bad. As for the crowds, we loved them. There were not many huge lines except for Everest and Soarin, which we fastpassed early in the day. Other than that my biggest wait was probably 30 mins for Test Track.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter