July will be Red, White and Incredible!!

Amy- great run!!!!

Had some great runs this weekend. The weather was nice and cool (for FL, lol). Looking forward to more awesome runs this week:).
Hope you all had a fabulous 4th!

Hello fellow incredibles!! It's been a busy and hectic couple weeks since school let out, getting into the new summer camp routine. Hope everyone enjoyed their Independance Day weekend. I'm trying to get my run/walks in, but only got out twice last week, but I did go this morning. My son usually rides his scooter along with me, but today he wanted to run/walk with me, but he sprints for a half a minute and then he stops to rest, so I ended up running up ahead of him and turning back and going behind him so I was moving even when he wasn't. I'll encourage him to use the scooter next time. That works pretty good. Now that the holiday is over, I want to get 3 runs in a week.

Actually, I think I might use our team here as my sounding board for my runs and times as I move myself through Hal Higdon's Novice Half Marathon program. I think it will help keep me honest about keeping up on my runs and might (just maybe) provide some relief for those people who keep thinking they are slow runners. You know who you are. The ones who worry because they are "only" running a 12 minute mile. For myself, I'm thrilled when I run a 12 minute mile. I'm still mostly comfortable somewhere over around a 14 minute mile. :rolleyes1

I'm finishing up Week 4 on the HH plan (DH and I will have an extra week somewhere along the way where we can repeat). I did my run from last night this morning, so while today was supposed to be a rest day, I did my 3.5 miles at an average speed of 13:52/mile. I did it indoors on a treadmill since DH was at work and I had DDs with me.
I know what you're saying. I am run/walking about 15-16min miles average. For my first 5k, my speed was 13.57 min mile so I was psyched. I was thinking I want to increase my distance, and then worry about speed. I want to do the princess half withouth being swept, so I think to do longer runs, 5-6 at 14-15 min pace would be my first goal. This is such a great place to use as a sounding board about your runs, and it's so nice to have Vern and the others who've been running for a while to give us advice.

I hope everyone is having a great July 4th weekend! I'm sad to say that I won't be running for the next eight weeks. I have a stress fracture in my lower shin. I haven't been overtraining as far as number of runs per week (3), but I have been pushing myself in terms of trying to go faster. When I start back, I am going to take it easy and not worry about time until I have been running for at least a year, maybe more (I started in Jan 2010).

I am disappointed that I won't be able to run a 10K on Labor Day, but my ultimate goal is the Princess, so I have to get better to be able to train for that. The end of my eight weeks of rest coincides with the start of school, so that will work out wonderfully because it will be easier to train then anyway. I am going to do spin classes and yoga during my break, but nothing that will aggravate my leg. As far as weight loss is concerned, I am sure I will continue to lose, even without the running. I have my newly diagnosed reflux to thank for that. It's very easy to have self-control when food makes you feel bad. Of course, I think I would rather be 10 pounds heavier, happy, and eating hamburgers and hot dogs this weekend!
So sorry about your shin. Hope you're feeling better soon, and i tsounds lik eyou have a great plan to get your exercise in without running. You are right not to push it, and let the leg heal.

We had a very nice 4th, and I ran my first 5k today! I was hoping for anything under 30 minutes, as my last 3 mile race was 31:26, and my best split on a 10k was 30:06. I was very nervous, though, because the starting temp was 85.

Came in at 29:06 :dance3::dance3::dance3:
:cool1:Whoo hoo!! that is awesome, and in the heat of 85 degrees- amazing!! You go girl!!!

Lindsay- Hope you're having a wonderful vacation.

Hope everyone's doing well with their running and training. When I went to find this thread, I saw a post about the WISH team shirt order, if anyone is interested. I'll have to read further, and would like to get one for the princess.

Have a great night and keep on running!!

Don't worry about how fast anyone else is going. You are the only one who can run your race, you do it at whatever pace you are comfortable at. I was once where you are, but 3 years of running and training have helped me get to where I am and continue on to where I want to go.
As for when to get that long run in, I would pick Sunday early. Then you can indulge in 4th of July festivities without guilt;)

I ended up running the five mile "long run" this morning. And, yes, I had a tad bit of guilt yesterday! But, my DH, who pulls a few shifts a month in his "extracurricular profession" as a paramedic was working a night shift on Saturday night. He didn't end up getting back until I felt I would have been cutting it too close to get back and shower and make it over for a bike decorating party at a friend's house. Then it was on to the bike parade and a pool party and the day was well on it's way. I'll plan on doing my "short run" tomorrow night so I'll have about 36 hours recovery time.

I'm using Higdon's Novice plan too! I've used it before and I really like it. I wouldn't worry about your pace. When I run, I just always try to remember "All I need to do is keep a 16 minute mile pace."

I remind myself of that, too! It helps now that my runs are getting longer and my time keeps getting better (if fractionally). I was worried that as my runs got longer I would drop to a slower pace! I'm glad to see that, so far, the opposite seems to be the case.

Are you using the Novice plan or did you bump up to one of his more advanced plans? We're starting on Week 5 right now which will give us one extra week somewhere along the line before DL Half. We'll be up in Tahoe in a few weeks and if the altitude messes with our runs that week, we'll just re-do that week. Otherwise, we'll plan on re-doing Week 11 and maybe make the last long run an 11 mile run.

Came in at 29:06 :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Way to go! Right on!

I know what you're saying. I am run/walking about 15-16min miles average. For my first 5k, my speed was 13.57 min mile so I was psyched. I was thinking I want to increase my distance, and then worry about speed. I want to do the princess half withouth being swept, so I think to do longer runs, 5-6 at 14-15 min pace would be my first goal. This is such a great place to use as a sounding board about your runs, and it's so nice to have Vern and the others who've been running for a while to give us advice.

It's so nice to know other people are in the same place! I have friends who have been running a long time and while they are so helpful and encouraging, there idea of a slow and gentle jog is way faster than my own! It's good to hear about other people who are progressing at a rate similar to my own.

With that said, I ran my 5 miles this morning in one hour, ten minutes, 40 seconds for an average pace of 14:08. This was better than last week, so I'm feeling good! I'm feeling a bit intimidated by the amount of miles/week that are starting to build up. I've got the two 4-mile runs this week, one 2-mile run (or cross training), and one day of 40 minutes cross training before running six miles at the end of the week. None of the runs individually seems at all un-doable. It's simply so many of them in one week sound somewhat daunting and exhausting.

That said, the 2-mile run now seems like a respite night and a piece of cake whereas just four or five months ago it would have seemed like a major workout!

Are you using the Novice plan or did you bump up to one of his more advanced plans? We're starting on Week 5 right now which will give us one extra week somewhere along the line before DL Half. We'll be up in Tahoe in a few weeks and if the altitude messes with our runs that week, we'll just re-do that week. Otherwise, we'll plan on re-doing Week 11 and maybe make the last long run an 11 mile run.

I'm sort of using a self-created "advanced Novice" plan. I had a big health scare earlier this year which meant a month off from running and instructions from the doctor to keep my HR down (I have a normal resting HR, but for various sciencey reasons, my HR gets up into the 180's without too much struggle while running). So I'm doing a run/walk pattern and watching the numbers on my HRM to keep my HR down, but I'm also doing longer weekend runs than prescribed by the plan, simply because I already have a bigger base built up. I figure I'll still go no further than 10, but I know I can repeat weeks in there if I want. This past weekend, I did 6, and the schedule only called for 5, for example. I did 6 last weekend too (schedule said 4).

Hello INCREDIBLES!

Hope that everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July! :goodvibes

Hey, so I'm new! Got pointed over here a few days ago, then had some computer problems and didn't visit! So glad to have a group to join!

:welcome: elbowglitter!

Actually, I think I might use our team here as my sounding board for my runs and times as I move myself through Hal Higdon's Novice Half Marathon program. I think it will help keep me honest about keeping up on my runs and might (just maybe) provide some relief for those people who keep thinking they are slow runners. You know who you are. The ones who worry because they are "only" running a 12 minute mile. For myself, I'm thrilled when I run a 12 minute mile. I'm still mostly comfortable somewhere over around a 14 minute mile. :rolleyes1

:wave2: Hi Stephanie! I think a 14 minute mile sounds just great! Any pace that keeps me from being swept at the Princess is the pace for me! ;)

I hope everyone is having a great July 4th weekend! I'm sad to say that I won't be running for the next eight weeks. I have a stress fracture in my lower shin. I haven't been overtraining as far as number of runs per week (3), but I have been pushing myself in terms of trying to go faster. When I start back, I am going to take it easy and not worry about time until I have been running for at least a year, maybe more (I started in Jan 2010).

:hug, Lauren. Bummer about the stress fracture and acid reflux. I hope that you can get some rest and recover over the summer. :flower3: And check back in periodically and let us know how you are doing.

We had a very nice 4th, and I ran my first 5k today! I was hoping for anything under 30 minutes, as my last 3 mile race was 31:26, and my best split on a 10k was 30:06. I was very nervous, though, because the starting temp was 85. Came in at 29:06 :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Congrats on your race and your PR! :cool2:

Compared to where we were this time last year, Kathy, we are miles
ahead! :thumbsup2

I'm sort of using a self-created "advanced Novice" plan. I had a big health scare earlier this year which meant a month off from running and instructions from the doctor to keep my HR down (I have a normal resting HR, but for various sciencey reasons, my HR gets up into the 180's without too much struggle while running). So I'm doing a run/walk pattern and watching the numbers on my HRM to keep my HR down, but I'm also doing longer weekend runs than prescribed by the plan, simply because I already have a bigger base built up. I figure I'll still go no further than 10, but I know I can repeat weeks in there if I want. This past weekend, I did 6, and the schedule only called for 5, for example. I did 6 last weekend too (schedule said 4).

There are quite a few people on the WISH events boards who do a run/walk combo. I like the idea myself. I've seen posts talking about people who race with pacers in various races and walked quite a bit during the race and still kept with the pace so I am sure that it can be done. Sounds like you are on track and working with your doctor to do what needs to be done! :thumbsup2

Have an INCREDIBLE day all!

These new months really throw off my groove. I forget all about them, don't subscribed to them, don't see any new postings e-mailed to me and I kinda forget. So here I am six days into the new month. I'll swing by later on just wanted to subscribed for now... I'm still alive!

:cool2::scared:<----- thats what the weather is like here. HOT, HOT, HOT and sunny. It is not helping me any with my training. Plus, my tummy is a bit upset. DD had the stomach bug on Monday, I may have a touch of it now myself. :sick: I tried running on the treadmill this morning, since the temp and heat index are out of control. I made it 2 miles of intervals before I had to call it quits, my stomach was just not happy. Plus I had trouble sleeping last night due to my tummy and the heat. Tomorrow is another day....

Please INCREDIBLES, stay cool and hydrated if you are going out to walk or run.

That sounds miserable Veronica. Hopefully you just have a little touch of the bug and it will go away without rearing it's ugly head too much.

I'm hitting the treadmill for 4 miles tonight. UGH. Though while training for my missed half this spring, I did ten miles on a treadmill due to all the snow, so 4 is definitely doable. Our gym has tvs on the mills, which is nice, but I can't focus on anything too deep. Thankfully, they have E!, MTV, and VH1. A little trashy reality tv gets me through the miles while also making me feel pretty good about myself! I'm headed to visit my family this weekend so I won't get any miles in (though Mom's going to rope me into moving boxes - they're moving out of our childhood home), but with the way I've set up my schedule, I think I can afford a weekend off.

Weighed in today and lost half a pound! Awesome and disappointing. Disappointing because I know it could have been more. I was terrible with my eating this week, and I knew I was doing it. Once I get back from my weekend trip, I am going to hit it hard. Splurges are allowed, but they are occasional, not frequent.

:wave2: Hi Stephanie! I think a 14 minute mile sounds just great! Any pace that keeps me from being swept at the Princess is the pace for me! ;)

:wave2: Hi Lisa! Yeah, I'm feeling pretty happy that a 14 minute mile pace is getting to be my norm. I'll keep it! I'd love to be a 12 minute/mile or better eventually, but if it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, I'm happy being a penguin.

:cool2::scared:<----- thats what the weather is like here. HOT, HOT, HOT and sunny. It is not helping me any with my training. Plus, my tummy is a bit upset.

That's no fun! I hope you feel better soon and get some cooler weather, too. Sacramento is usually miserable in the summer. It's been really mild so far (knock on wood). We even have our windows open right now which is pretty much unheard of for this time of day in July.

I'm hitting the treadmill for 4 miles tonight. UGH. Though while training for my missed half this spring, I did ten miles on a treadmill due to all the snow, so 4 is definitely doable. Our gym has tvs on the mills, which is nice, but I can't focus on anything too deep. Thankfully, they have E!, MTV, and VH1. A little trashy reality tv gets me through the miles while also making me feel pretty good about myself!

I dreaded my 4 miles on the treadmill last night and sure enough, I spent much of my time looking at how many tenths of a mile I had to go until I got to the next quarter mile or how many seconds until I got to a certain distance. It sure makes the time go slow! Our gym used to have all those nice trashy stations and now they cut it down to basically CNN, a few sports stations, and the Food Network. None of which are my cup of tea when I'm excercising. I enjoy my audio books, but it helps if I'm really into my book and I'm just kinda-sorta into my current one.

I ran my 4 miles yesterday in 54:31 (13:38/mile). Felt pretty good about that since I was just not in the mood to run!!! Nothing like a half-marathon coming up to keep me running even when I'd rather sit at home with my nose in a book.

I really need to get myself signed up for a 5K or 10K in the next month or so. Anyone from the Sacramento area signing up for one in August?

Evening, guys! I've been a bad, bad teammate... I'm so sorry! Life's just been a whirlwind lately. I have officially been a SAHM for the last eight days. I no longer punch a time clock! But I've been working from home instead, transcribing, and since it's less money, I've been working a lot harder. The holiday and being on vacation this week with my parents has thrown me off too. I'm working on the second week of my Half Marathon program (thanks, Vern... I'm using the mileage only one you sent me and my 2 mile runs every Thursday are intervals). I had a three mile run today and it was so hot and so humid, it was a disaster. My pace was 10:34, one I hadn't seen in a long time. I know that's decent but I've been seeing the 9:40s lately and I liked it there!!

3TinksandAnEeyore - You're doing an amazing job and soon enough you'll be seeing 11 minute and 10 minute miles. I remember going down another minute. I felt like I'd be stuck at 10:05 forever. It's the best feeling ever and you'll be there soon enough!

elbowglitter - Congrats on being down half a pound! And whoa to ten miles on the treadmill. Whoa to ten miles period! I haven't gotten past 6.5 but you better believe it I will. Unfortunately, I think it might have to be on the treadmill or the Y's 1/10th of a mile track as well.

Vern - We got hit with the massive heat too. The last couple days' runs have been terrible. A short 4.5 or 3.1 miler might as well have been 20 the way I was feeling. Hope the tummy's feeling better too! Thanks again for the HM training plan. It's totally doable!

Amy - WTG on your kick butt 5K! My best time was 29:17 and I have one next Friday... hoping to go under 29:00 but that may be pushing it since I've been running super slow and it's a 7:30 in the evening run and it might still be uberhot. We'll see how it goes but congrats on your awesome time!

WISH t-shirts? I need to investigate this!!

Jess, I hear ya on the hot run. I did a turtle like 10:55 3.12 miles tonight. I didn't have water with me, so I wasn't gonna push it by any means.

I ran my 4 miles yesterday in 54:31 (13:38/mile). Felt pretty good about that since I was just not in the mood to run!!! Nothing like a half-marathon coming up to keep me running even when I'd rather sit at home with my nose in a book.

Excellent pace for a run you didn't want to do! I agree - it's so much easier to get out and run when you have a race to train for.

elbowglitter - Congrats on being down half a pound! And whoa to ten miles on the treadmill. Whoa to ten miles period! I haven't gotten past 6.5 but you better believe it I will. Unfortunately, I think it might have to be on the treadmill or the Y's 1/10th of a mile track as well.

1/10th track?! Won't you get dizzy? ;)

I got my 4 miles in yesterday. Just below a 13 minute mile, which isn't bad since in the middle of the run, my mom called my cell phone three times in a row. I was worried that it might be an emergency, so I slowed the treadmill to a walk and called her back. It was nothing, but then she just continued to talk! I told her I was on the treadmill, and she was still pretty chatty. She's fun like that. :)

I'm headed to my parents' house for a long weekend of helping out around the house as they prepare to move, so I won't be getting a long run in this weekend. I'm not too worried - I think a rest weekend might be good for me, as long as I hit the training as soon as I get back.

Excellent pace for a run you didn't want to do! I agree - it's so much easier to get out and run when you have a race to train for.

1/10th track?! Won't you get dizzy? ;)

I got my 4 miles in yesterday. Just below a 13 minute mile, which isn't bad since in the middle of the run, my mom called my cell phone three times in a row. I was worried that it might be an emergency, so I slowed the treadmill to a walk and called her back. It was nothing, but then she just continued to talk! I told her I was on the treadmill, and she was still pretty chatty. She's fun like that. :)

I'm headed to my parents' house for a long weekend of helping out around the house as they prepare to move, so I won't be getting a long run in this weekend. I'm not too worried - I think a rest weekend might be good for me, as long as I hit the training as soon as I get back.

Our Y track you need to do 12.5 laps iin the middle lane for 1 mile:eek: Dizzy doesn't even describe it. Plus the corners are banked, which makes for an even more fun run. It is a last resort for me, following the treadmill, which I HATE. At this point, I am resigned to just running outside no matter what Mother Nature has going on.

Good job on your run Megan! No worries about taking a rest day or two.

Good evening. It sounds like everyone's tolerating the heat ok, though slower than normal. I got out 2 days this week, and tonight I signed up for a 5k on sunday morning. A friend wanted to do it, she's much faster than me, and initially I thought it wasn't enough time to get my head around, but we checked out last years times, and since there were quite a few who were slower than I anticipate I'll be, I said what the heck, and we registered. She did the 5k with me last month and it was really nice to know someone else.

Whoo hoo!! Great time, breaking that 14 min mark!!

Weighed in today and lost half a pound! Awesome and disappointing. Disappointing because I know it could have been more. I was terrible with my eating this week, and I knew I was doing it. Once I get back from my weekend trip, I am going to hit it hard. Splurges are allowed, but they are occasional, not frequent.
Congrats on the loss, even on a less than stellar eating week. Always a good motivator to minimize the splurges.

:cool2::scared:<----- thats what the weather is like here. HOT, HOT, HOT and sunny. It is not helping me any with my training. Plus, my tummy is a bit upset. DD had the stomach bug on Monday, I may have a touch of it now myself. :sick: I tried running on the treadmill this morning, since the temp and heat index are out of control. I made it 2 miles of intervals before I had to call it quits, my stomach was just not happy. Plus I had trouble sleeping last night due to my tummy and the heat. Tomorrow is another day....

Please INCREDIBLES, stay cool and hydrated if you are going out to walk or run.
Hope you're feeling better real soon, veronica. Thanks for the reminder to keep hydrated.

Compared to where we were this time last year, Kathy, we are miles ahead! :thumbsup2
I do need to remember that. We have come a long way, in just the past 5 months. We can do this!!!

Evening, guys! I've been a bad, bad teammate... I'm so sorry! Life's just been a whirlwind lately. I have officially been a SAHM for the last eight days. I no longer punch a time clock! But I've been working from home instead, transcribing, and since it's less money, I've been working a lot harder. The holiday and being on vacation this week with my parents has thrown me off too. I'm working on the second week of my Half Marathon program (thanks, Vern... I'm using the mileage only one you sent me and my 2 mile runs every Thursday are intervals). I had a three mile run today and it was so hot and so humid, it was a disaster. My pace was 10:34, one I hadn't seen in a long time. I know that's decent but I've been seeing the 9:40s lately and I liked it there!!
It is aggravating that the heat and humidity can slow you down, but I guess it helps prevent us from getting too dehydrated. Hang in there. I can imagine working from home is a tough thing to adjust to, especially with little one's around.

Have a nice night.:)

This is perhaps a bizarre question, but does anyone have trouble keeping weight ON when they run?

3TinksandAnEeyore - You're doing an amazing job and soon enough you'll be seeing 11 minute and 10 minute miles. I remember going down another minute. I felt like I'd be stuck at 10:05 forever. It's the best feeling ever and you'll be there soon enough!

It still seems like a long, long way to go, but considering I just started the C25K at the beginning of January, I am feeling great about my progress. I figure that once I've been running for a year, I may really try to improve my time. Right now it's still happening slowly but naturally. :)

Too funny! And great time! Can you believe it's only eight more weeks 'till the 1/2?

This is perhaps a bizarre question, but does anyone have trouble keeping weight ON when they run?

I have a friend who does. Me? Not a problem!!! I'm telling myself it's not coming off because my muscle keeps replacing fat, but that's only going to work for so long. :rolleyes1 But, seriously, my friend has simple tastes in food and eats very healthy. When she's training for a marathon she gets really small.

On another note, I got new running shoes today! :yay: My DH and I went to Fleet Feet and got "real" running shoes. Meaning, a trained shoe fitter measured our feet this way and that, looked at the wear patterns on our old shoes, watched us walk and squat and then had us try on shoes good for our feet/running style. (My former method was to find a pricier pair of shoes at one of the big box sport stores that was marked down a lot. Not exactly scientific.) I ended up with a pair of Saucany shoes and boy are they comfortable!

I haven't run with them yet because I did my four miles this morning. A little slower today, but I'm okay with that: 57:28 for a 14:22/mile average. I was on the treadmill and hadn't eaten much of anything for breakfast. It was also at a different fitness club with a different treadmill. It didn't feel entirely comfortable to me.

Isn't Fleet Feet just awesome? I love ours, the people are so great. I wear Saucony too, the ProGrid Omni. I just got the 9's, I totally love them. I have to say though, that I tried the Asics Gel Kayano on ($140:eek:) and that was one sweet shoe. But I guess I didn't want to risk it not feeling as good as my Omni's and didn't get them. Oh well, at least I saved $30!

Does you Fleet Feet have a rewards program? Our has one where for every $250 you spend, they send you a $25 gift certificate. I just got another one this week since DD got her sneakers last weekend.

I am waiting for the rain to come today, it is supposed to rain today and tomorrow. Hopefully it cools things off a bit, but next week we are right back to the heat and humidity. UGH.

Does you Fleet Feet have a rewards program? Our has one where for every $250 you spend, they send you a $25 gift certificate. I just got another one this week since DD got her sneakers last weekend.

I am waiting for the rain to come today, it is supposed to rain today and tomorrow. Hopefully it cools things off a bit, but next week we are right back to the heat and humidity. UGH.

They did say something about the reward program and that we should get something in the mail in the next week or so. DH bought shoes and socks and I bought shoes and a tech shirt (sick of wearing icky cotton). It added up. Ouch! But, DH had a chance to run with his shoes yesterday and said they were terrific. Today's my rest day and I don't know if I'll wear them tomorrow for my cross training, so I'll have to wait and try mine out on my 6-miler on Sunday.

It's hot and dry, dry, dry out here. Rain and a little humidity don't sound awful to me right now, but I guess it's pretty much a case of "the grass is greener". I swear the dryness just sucks the life out of me.

Hey there! Sorry I have been MIA, this has been a strange week with Dh home Monday and everything. I am looking forward to next week, no camps or swim lessons. :woohoo:
I have started my new running schedule that I will continue until marathon weekend in January this week and boy am I TIRED!!:eek: It is good though and I am actually looking forward to all the running. I am now doing a little cross training and weights Monday, speedwork and sometimes abs Tuesday, recovery run Wednesday, medium distance Thursday, cross train Friday, medium distance Saturday, long run Sunday. I think that I will use Wednesday or Friday as a day off if I am feeling really beat. We will have to see how the heat and humidity treats me:scared1:.

On another note, my Mom's family will be arriving in droves this week for my cousin's wedding party (she got married in May in NY and is having a second reception here in FL for the family who couldn't make it to the wedding). It will be so much fun to get together with all of my cousins and their families. I am looking forward to tons of beach and pool time to cool off:cool2:. I am hosting a shower for the two of us that are preggo right now and am trying to come up with an easy menu. Any ideas? It is at lunch time and I don't want anything hot since it will be sweltering outside! I am thinking about making tuna salad sandwiches, bruschetta, fruit salad, veggie tray but I would like one more item that is a little more interesting. Oh, and of course we will have desserts:cloud9:. I am going to have cute little cupcakes made for everyone with baby girl decorations (both are having girls as their second).

I hope everyone is staying cool and hydrated.

One of our party favorites is the boule bread with the dill dip. Get the round crusty bread at the market, cut out the middle to make a bowl. Dip is equal parts sour cream and mayonnaise. Dill and parsley, well I don't have measurements for those, but I make it to my taste. I use quite a bit. Best to let the dip sit overnight. I always get extra bread of another kind (I like to use pumpernickel for the bowl, and a sourdough or French to cut up) since it goes so well. It may not be "interesting" but its usually popular!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter