• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July trip

heathersmom

Earning My Ears
We are going in July. It will be DD(9), myself, mom and dad. What do you suggest as an itinerary for AK and MK? We have the 3 day park pass. what other park should we go to or should we go back to one of these two? First time going.....need help. I'm looking at Chef Mickey's for our character meal. Any other must do restaurants, attractions, rides for 9 year old, etc. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! We are so excited!!!! Thanks in advance.:)

Chef Mickey's is a good choice. The food and character interaction is great. We do both breakfast and dinner during our stay at the world.

First off with AK. Just a heads up with this park, there is a lot of walking and it gets quite hot by afternoon. I would suggest doing 1st thing in the morning and head over to the safari. The animals are more active in the morning than the afternoon. After that I would do the Festival of the Lion King and It's Tough to be a Bug. The Nemo musical is good. You DD may enjoy if she liked the movie. My DS's like EE and the rapid ride. You will have to do fastpasses.

MK try and do it all if you can. If you like MK a lot and didn't get to do everything go back, if not try and do DHS.

Whatever you decide to do or don't do, just remember to take it all in, take lots of pictures and enjoy the memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter