• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July Trip-Which Moderate?

lfwebb

Earning My Ears
I think I must be the most indecisive person on the planet. I need your help again...

We are going on a trip over July 4th week and need to stay in a Moderate. We have stayed at POFQ before and liked it. We are staying at CBR over Spring Break.

Would you recommend trying a new resort - POR or CSR? Or are POFQ and CBR better choices so we should just repeat one of those?

We have 2 children - boys ages 5 and 7, if that makes a difference.

Also, we will want an annual pass discount rate if it becomes available. Any sense of whether any of the moderates (particularly CSR) are excluded from the summer AP room discounts? If so, we will probably shy away from booking that resort.

As always, THANK YOU for your help!

Not sure about your timeframe but for the fall CSR isn't in the codes. POR, POFQ and CBR have been, though.

POR is a nice resort, too. I like CBR but it is so much bigger than FQ which I really like. Your boys might really like the fishing hole at Riverside. The playground is nice for that age, also.

I think it depends on what you want in regards to the theme. If you stay at Riverside you can also use the pool at FQ and all the facilities there.

Just booked POR and am looking forward to checking it out. Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter