July Shuttle Launch

TOONMADLAD

Mouseketeer
Is it correct that NASA have cancelled the July Launch??

If they have I will be gutted, been looking forward to this launch :sad1:

Thanks for the confirmation Wayne, I wonder why NASA scraped that launch? gutted it's not going now, I'm destined not to see a launch as we've missed a few over the years either by a few days or because they got cancelled/delayed. looks like i'll have to watch it on the TV :sad2:

Thanks for the confirmation Wayne, I wonder why NASA scraped that launch? gutted it's not going now, I'm destined not to see a launch as we've missed a few over the years either by a few days or because they got cancelled/delayed. looks like i'll have to watch it on the TV :sad2:

I believe it was something to do with the equipment they are taking to the space station, not ready in time.
Just Googled, heres the story with NY times http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/24/science/space/24nasa.html

Just read that article Wayne, Bloody cosmic ray experiment?? do these guys not realise that there will be thousands of Brits who they have let down by them taking their time in getting this piece of equipment ready :lmao:

Oh well the missus will be happy to have the morning by the pool instead.

Pete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter