July Rollcall

Amber15

Earning My Ears
Ok, I've searched through pages and pages on here to make sure there isn't a duplicate thread somewhere. If I missed it sorry lol ;)

So...who's going in July?

I'll be there July 21-26 and cannot wait!

July 3 - 7. And yes we ARE crazy.... thank you very much... LOL

Fellow nut here. It'll be dh, ds6 and myself July 13 - 21st. My cousins dd7 is dancing in the parade on the 14th. They're from TX and we're from NJ. Good to get the kids together from other sides of the country.

We totally forgot about the 17th when we booked. I'm sure it'll be mobbed. We're staying at CCI.

Does anybody want to go in on a VIP tours for four hours?

I've already posted on the August thread, but since our trip crosses over I'll post here too :)

We'll be there 25th July to August 7th :woohoo:

Fellow nut here. It'll be dh, ds6 and myself July 13 - 21st. My cousins dd7 is dancing in the parade on the 14th. They're from TX and we're from NJ. Good to get the kids together from other sides of the country.

We totally forgot about the 17th when we booked. I'm sure it'll be mobbed. We're staying at CCI.

Does anybody want to go in on a VIP tours for four hours?

What's happening on July 17th?

Yepper. DH is a HUGE Walt fan. We finished our basement and it's practically a shrine. Someone once walked into our house and saw a picture of an large sketch of Walt on the wall and thought it was one of our Grandfathers!!!LOL Obviously they're not nuts like us.

Maybe we'll pop in on the 17th EARLY to see if there is any special tin crack (a.k.a. pins) of Walt for DH. I think it'll be a "stay around the hotel pool day" for us.

July 3rd through the 10th for us....got 3 (probably upgrade to 4) day parkhoppers and not sure (other than on the 4th) which day's we will actually be in the park.

We will be there from July 24th to the 28th. We really don't come during the summer because of the heat and the crowds but we were invited to have lunch at Club 33 so we are taking advantage of this opportunity. See ya all in July!!!

Have fun at Club 33!!! Somewhere in the house dh is turning green with jealousy and he doesn't know why.:rotfl2:

My 2 DD16 and myself will be there July 15-21. One DD has never been and the other hasn't been in ten years. So... we can't wait!

July 21-28 for us, w/5 day parkhoppers for now. DH is there for the Cisco Conference-the girls and I are just there to play :)

We'll be there July 23-28. There will be 7 of us for sure, maybe 8 of us if my niece comes in from Boston. I already told the family I will be up and at DL gate before opening time, and I'll meet them all later if they decide to sleep in...lol.

We will be there July 7-16th. We really wanted to stay through the birthday on July 17th, but I am out of vacation days. It will be our DS12's very first trip to Disneyland (he has been to WDW about 25 times!)

We cannot WAIT!

Suzi

3 adults July 8th & 9th. Hope we have time to see it all! We're WDW folks checking on DL for the first time !!:cool1:

July 21 to 23. First time for DS4 (after two trips to DW) and first time back for DW who used to be a CM back when she was going to school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter