July Reburbs: Alice (July 5th to July 20), Monorail (July 5th) and Soarin’ (July 5 to July 14th) Toy Story (July 17th) Mr. Toad (July 24th) - Updated

Mr. Toad has just been added to refurbs on July 24...according to its attraction listing on the DL Website.
This one hurts my heart. But, I'm not seeing this on the website, either on its attraction listing or the day calendar view. My trip is from 7/28 - 8/3, so fingers crossed it's not long.

This one hurts my heart. But, I'm not seeing this on the website, either on its attraction listing or the day calendar view. My trip is from 7/28 - 8/3, so fingers crossed it's not long.
It is on the attraction listing not listed on calendar yet.

I hope it is short too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter