• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July Itinerary...this is what I got...feedback please!

chriserbell

Mouseketeer
We will be at WDW from 7/6-7/9, staying at CSR for the first time...we were just at the word in nov so no need to do "everything" on this trip

Sun 7/6- Arrive MCO 8:30am, take ME to CSR
*need help here...not sure if we have "brunch" at CSR or...
head straight to AK...stay at AK for a few hours and then head to DTD for some shopping
Come back to the room get settled...head over to MK for a 7:20pm ADR at Crystal Palace...stay for EMH

Mon 7/7
TL stay until about 12noon or so, come back to CSR (shower, etc),
head to DHS for some rides and then 5:50pm ADR at 50's Prime Time Cafe, stay all the way through 10:30pm showing of F!

Tues 7/8
*Probably play the morning by ear...maybe sleep in or head to MK
Come back around 12noon or so for lunch and a swim at CSR
Head to EPCOT for 5:40pm ADR at Garden Grill and stay at EPCOT for EMH

Weds 7/9
Just head to DHS for a few hours before leaving...flight leaves MCO at 3:50pm...so ME will pick us up around 1pm.

What does everyone think??

Speaking as a Disney commando, too much swimming and traveling time! But yeah, that actually sounds like a good trip. Short, but good! :thumbsup2

Given what you're looking to get out of the trip & that you're traveling at a fairly busy time frame, I'd say it looks doable & fun.

the only thing i would do differently is simply just go and eat at AK. this way you are already at the park of your choice for that day.

i know that when we arrive at our resort all i want to do is just get my park ticket in hand and go!! we can always eat later.

have a great trip. usually we travel to wdw at this time of the year but due to college visits for DS#2 we arent going this year:( . well maybe for the F&W festival pixiedust:

Keep in mind that your afternoon/early evening plans may include a thunderstorm, given the time of year.

It will be very hot, so be prepared, ok?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter