• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July Exercise Challenge

1312/2800

All walking yesterday. Today I started the 10x10 challenge. I've already had 2 hours of activity, and the day has barely started.

Updated through post 162.

Congratulations to Bonnie who met her goal and is now on her way to WDW! Way to go; we are all jealous! :cool1::car:

Purplekicks--hope you get some new shoes and your knees feel better! :)

Have a super weekend! Keep up the good work.

730/1000

Walking and yoga. I want to do more, but between doggie (who is doing better this week), studying, and the weather (heat - then rain - then heat - then rain!) I just haven't gotten the chance. Vacay in about 10 days - woohoo!

1460/2800

2 hours of running and 28 minutes of walking.

Day 1 of 10x10 went well. I felt good. 10 miles down. Only 90 more to go!

1580/2800

I ran the second 10 miles of my challenge. Only 80 more to go! Physically, I'm good. Mentally, I'm getting bored out there for 2 hours.

55 minute run tonight. Avoided most of the rain and did better than I thought as I usually run only in the morning.

747/1300

60 minutes running
60 minutes walking
45 minutes running

765/1200

It's so fun seeing all the colors changing! :rainbow: Kudos to everyone who is sticking with it in a hot month. :yay:

last week was not my favorite.

you know that I started it off by having relationship problems. well, my car broke and has been in the shop for what is now 5 days and I started to not feel well and had a CAT scan on Friday morning. ugh.

I did manage to get in some walking (benefit of not having wheels?), I did a slow run yesterday and today used the rower for 20 minutes.

total over the last few days - 187

so that brings me to 798/1200

a bit off pace, but given the week I just got out off - I'll take it.

was slacking lately with 2 different set of visitors. Getting back on track now.

yesterday 20 min walk

today 30 min of push mowing better than many of my workouts

405/900

hoping to get an actual workout in tonight when the little dozes off.

1836/2800

I'm putting my total down early tonight. As soon as I out my DS to bed, I'm putting myself to bed too. Today was the 4th day of my 10x10 challenge. I've ran 40 miles over the past 4 days, so I'm worn out. Surprisingly my legs and knees are sore. My feet have started hurting like I've been wearing heels all day around mile 8 the last 2 days. I took ibuprofen after, and that seemed to help today. I really think I'm going to accomplish this, and I may be able to do it with no walking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter