• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July Exercise Challenge

Updated through post 140.

:welcome: Volatica. You're off to a great start. Your fast doesn't sound fun; good luck with that. pixiedust:

Nice job WISHers. Everybody is moving right along toward their goal. Congratulations Magdalene on getting half way there!

:hourglass Speaking of half way...This week we will hit the half way mark of the month. Will you hit half way to your goal? :confused3 Of course you will! :cheer2: Let's go!!!

I'm struggling. Without going into too much detail, an important relationship in my life has hit a really rough patch. I know that exercise would do me good but it's a struggle to do something that's really positive when you just feel...sad.

I haven't reported for a few days - 100 minutes from the last few days (mostly, run & pool time), which may look good, but I know that I could have done more and the 6 miler I did this morning was hard, and slow and encased in negative vibes.

Just not feeling like myself right now.

528/1200

This is one of those rare weeks, when I can't wait for Monday so I can get back to work and maybe use that to distract myself from personal stuff.

I'm struggling. Without going into too much detail, an important relationship in my life has hit a really rough patch. I know that exercise would do me good but it's a struggle to do something that's really positive when you just feel...sad. I haven't reported for a few days - 100 minutes from the last few days (mostly, run & pool time), which may look good, but I know that I could have done more and the 6 miler I did this morning was hard, and slow and encased in negative vibes. Just not feeling like myself right now. 528/1200 This is one of those rare weeks, when I can't wait for Monday so I can get back to work and maybe use that to distract myself from personal stuff.

Sorry to hear you're going through a tough time. You're right, work will be a distraction. And remember, even if you feel you could have done more, you're still moving and that will benefit your overall health!

I'm struggling. Without going into too much detail, an important relationship in my life has hit a really rough patch. I know that exercise would do me good but it's a struggle to do something that's really positive when you just feel...sad. I haven't reported for a few days - 100 minutes from the last few days (mostly, run & pool time), which may look good, but I know that I could have done more and the 6 miler I did this morning was hard, and slow and encased in negative vibes. Just not feeling like myself right now. 528/1200 This is one of those rare weeks, when I can't wait for Monday so I can get back to work and maybe use that to distract myself from personal stuff.

Hope this next week is better. Good for you to keep going even under adverse conditions. Hugs to you!

56 min walk this morning.

529/1300

775/1200

Still only brisk walking. Since walking can be used to get to and from work it is the easiest way to get some exercise in. And currently the weather is far too wet to think about biking instead and then having time left over for a run... Tomorrow it is supposed to be dry, so I need to try to do that.

540/1200

120 minutes of heavy yard work (it was way more but that is what I am counting)
60 minutes of walking

I will definitely be right at the 50% mark by the end of the day tomorrow. :cool2:

Thanks for keeping track of us all, Linda! :flower3:

It's so fun to see all the colors change and read about everyone's fun activities! :yay:

321/900

Adding 32 minutes running and 13 minutes walking.

Whew...I'm behind! But, I spend a day at Niagara Falls walking all day so I know I have more exercise this month than my minutes (I didn't track any Falls walking). I still need to pick it up!

Jill

640/750

40 minutes of cardio today. We hit the road on Friday for the long drive down to WDW, and we check in Sunday! So excited to pack Wednesday!! :)

Walk with DD on Sat for 60 mins and 45 mins today walking around DH's college campus. Neat to see how much has changed in the last seven years very little looked like we remembered. New buildings everywhere!

165/900

615/1000

Walking and yard work.

We have a sick doggie in the house, so all of my attention has been on him and final exams coming up next week!

150/1200

Added 120 minutes of walking with my husband. :) Feels good to be getting back in the swing of things after feeling crummy the last few days. Hopefully today I can get up and really get moving. :cool1:

305/1000

45 minutes of run/walk, mostly walking.... :sad1:

After 4 days of not exercising due to weather and having company over, I was so sluggish today. I feel like what little progress I made over the last 3 weeks, I lost. I was struggling through those run intervals and ended up walking the last 3.

I may go back out there this evening and try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter