• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July Exercise Challenge

Oops, forgot to join, and to make it worse......way behind!!! But, please put me down for 900 anyway!!!

Just retired....43 years as an RN (minus a few weeks). 2nd attempt at retiring!!!!...LOL, and trying to figure out this new life!

Total so far. 120 minutes walking, 60 minutes gym

180/900

Lol! Good for you for being disciplined enough to do them!

Disciplined. Yeah, that's what I'm going to start calling myself. Sure beats calling myself a lunatic who won't deviate from the training plan. I seriously have some weird mental issue where I CAN'T deviate from the plan. Like missing a run is going to mess everything up. Maybe a touch OCD of me.

Hi! I've been a long time reader on these boards, but I've never actually posted. My husband and I honeymooned at Disney in 2013. We are planning a summer 2015 trip, but ONLY if we meet fitness goals (we are both overweight). I came across this thread and think it would be great for keeping me on track.

If it's not too late for me to start, I'd like to set a goal of 1200 minutes between now and the end of the month, which amounts to about an hour day. I'm a teacher, so I don't have scheduled work hours right now (although there is PLENTY to do). I think I can do it! Especially if I can get a good support group going. :)

850/2800 I ran 11 miles (116 minutes) then the rest was spent chasing my 2 year old at the ball field while DH played

605/1200

lots of walking, I really need to try to get a run in over the weekend for some more intense exercise...

But I am very proud of being at 50% already!!! :cheer2:

485/1000

Slow week with just walking and weights.

Hi! I've been a long time reader on these boards, but I've never actually posted. My husband and I honeymooned at Disney in 2013. We are planning a summer 2015 trip, but ONLY if we meet fitness goals (we are both overweight). I came across this thread and think it would be great for keeping me on track.

If it's not too late for me to start, I'd like to set a goal of 1200 minutes between now and the end of the month, which amounts to about an hour day. I'm a teacher, so I don't have scheduled work hours right now (although there is PLENTY to do). I think I can do it! Especially if I can get a good support group going. :)

:welcome:to the boards!

602/1200

Five and a half miles today - the most I've done since some time in June. We started at 6:30am to beat the heat and it was so much better. :thumbsup2

WELCOME!!! Volatica!

957/2800

I woke up and ran 5 miles as part of my half training. Then I did a glow run with a friend last night. I ended up running a total of 30 miles over the course of the week.

30/1200 Playing Just Dance in Just Sweat mode

I have to do a milk of magnesia fast today :( so I may not get as much activity done today, but I'm sure I'll still make my goal. Worst case I am going to a convention at the end of the month so there will be PLENTY of walking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter