July BOG FP+

I have the same thing happening...I can't click the other options but did take a picture of the 'congratulations' screen...I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope all is well!

I have a friend who had the same problem. She would make a reservation, but when she went back to view it, the option to view it was greyed out. She used the following address and was able to view the details of her reservation.

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ViewConfirmation.aspx

I think she had to log into the BOG FP+ website first. Then when she got to the page with the greyed out option, she typed in the above address and it took her directly to the confirmation page. Maybe it will work for you too. I hope this helps!

I have a friend who had the same problem. She would make a reservation, but when she went back to view it, the option to view it was greyed out. She used the following address and was able to view the details of her reservation.

I think she had to log into the BOG FP+ website first. Then when she got to the page with the greyed out option, she typed in the above address and it took her directly to the confirmation page. Maybe it will work for you too. I hope this helps!
Oh my goodness this was genius!!! It worked and showed my my reservation!! Thank you so much Tigger1989!

Not sure if someone can help me.

I had a resort reservation for late July for just me and DD. I cancelled it a while ago and made a new one for August. Also made one for my mom for August. When I go into the BOG FP site, it shows me July dates with just my DD and me. So it clearly isnt reading my new resort reservation number but there is nowhere to change it. I put my moms in and August dates come up for her. Do you think my August dates will show up after July 30?? It is SO frustrating to not even have the right dates showing. I dont know if this is something they could fix if I call??

If you do not like the time choices that pop up when making a reservation, try clicking the refresh button on your browser. I had to refresh a few times before I got the time I really wanted. This is a tip I learned from an earlier post

does anyone know if you can pre-order for some but not all of the party? I know what I want and what my kids want but I have no clue what my sister in law wants and if I ask her she will look at me like I have 2 heads. "what do you want for lunch 1 week from now?":lmao:

July 29 seems open as i've just entered in it!!! ... just hope for tomorrow for july 30 to open :))) keep fingers crossed xxx

When I go through the steps, it says that I am already registered?

Our travel companions on a separate but linked reservation were able to get into it and make fast passes --but only for them. Boo-hoo!:confused3

Not sure if someone can help me.

I had a resort reservation for late July for just me and DD. I cancelled it a while ago and made a new one for August. Also made one for my mom for August. When I go into the BOG FP site, it shows me July dates with just my DD and me. So it clearly isnt reading my new resort reservation number but there is nowhere to change it. I put my moms in and August dates come up for her. Do you think my August dates will show up after July 30?? It is SO frustrating to not even have the right dates showing. I dont know if this is something they could fix if I call??

You'll have to create a new account and use the new reservation number. Sadly, once you have entered a reservation number it won't let you change it. But you do not have to use your MDE account to do it so make a new account

Wow!! That worked for me too. Thank you!!:)

July 29 seems open as i've just entered in it!!! ... just hope for tomorrow for july 30 to open :))) keep fingers crossed xxx

I received an email today inviting me to get a fastpass+ for Be Our Guest lunch. After I log in, it tells me there are no times available for July 30. I received the email less than half and hour ago. Should I just wait and try tomorrow?

Tried last night at 12:01 to book for Sept 5th since we were 60 days out, which is the timing the the DVC cast member told me I would be able to book the lunch at BOG but no luck.

Was able to get all our regular Fastpass+'s so I will keep trying but sounds like it will be several weeks before Sept will open up. P

Please keep posting when a new date open up for reservations.

Thanks,

Robin

You'll have to create a new account and use the new reservation number. Sadly, once you have entered a reservation number it won't let you change it. But you do not have to use your MDE account to do it so make a new account

Thanks, but I did that and no luck. It still shows up with the same information. It's weird. guess Im out of luck sadly

Thanks for trying. I used an email I have never used before (icloud) and it still came up me and DD for the last week of July. Sooo bummed

So did you all get email invitations to try BoG lunch or just using that page link that has been floating around?

I was under the impression that the only way to get BoG FP was via an email invite.

I snagged July 24th 1:15-1:45 pm, perfect! I pre-ordered nut-free cupcakes for my nut allergic son (they don't contain the garnish and so they don't contain peanuts or tree nuts). We will be bringing them back to the resort right after we go there. Now I just need to find a container to bring them back to the resort on the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter